My copy should be in the mail when I get home from class:blessed:

Gotta take a break from DeS II
i just got home mines was at the door :shaq:

ff7c8c02aeb111e3a78d12f4d430b315_8.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.) The african kid pic.. wasn't me. But like I said, your furiousness taste good :ufury:

2. We don't know if the PS4 is going to win this gen. Never in the history of consoles could you tell who would win after a few months. Last gen the Xbox had a 5million system lead. And even tho it still won, sony lied enough to fool people into thinking they won. If you wanna believe that bullshyt, then you have to believe that the current lead is not something insurmountable :ufdup: especially after Titanfall and all the other titles of 2014

3.) The system that sells the most games is the lead platform. And as of today, the Xbox brand still leads in that category. The ONLY game that is rumored to be switching over is COD. And that is a rumor, not a fact
And most people on this site at least hate COD. So even that is a non issue.

4.) Finally finishing behind PC? PC isn't a console. Sony gamers who had nothing to say would bring up PC like if that stops the Xbox onslaught :heh:
PC won't be getting the games I wanna play. And the games they do get, I wouldn't be caught dead playing on PC (sports games)

Seems to me as if PC has won all these generations more people play on PC wow, league of legends I mean shyt.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Seems to me as if PC has won all these generations more people play on PC wow, league of legends I mean shyt.
Bruh, people who play League of Legends are not "gamers"
I grew up playing Mario, Donkey Kong. There was always weirdos on PC
Now that those weirdos have a game they ALL play, doesn't mean people who like actual "games" lost
Are less important. Or need to Merge with those nerds :stop:

Unless you playing Quake III: Arena... something like that? Then a mouse is a joke for a FPS
I don't want to have too much control over things. Thats not how it works in life na mean
Console is less accurate, PC is too accurate.
As a MAN, I'd rather excel at the harder way to game than to make it too easy
Games have difficulty levels. Using a mouse makes it easy imo

The argument is the competiton is stiffer. But I'd say its really more cheesy. And some gamers prefer that
Usually shutins/etc :whistle:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
2. We don't know if the PS4 is going to win this gen. Never in the history of consoles could you tell who would win after a few months. Last gen the Xbox had a 5million system lead. And even tho it still won, sony lied enough to fool people into thinking they won. If you wanna believe that bullshyt, then you have to believe that the current lead is not something insurmountable :ufdup: especially after Titanfall and all the other titles of 2014

3.) The system that sells the most games is the lead platform. And as of today, the Xbox brand still leads in that category. The ONLY game that is rumored to be switching over is COD. And that is a rumor, not a fact
And most people on this site at least hate COD. So even that is a non issue.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

6m >>>>>>> 4m

u mad

ps4 is killin the x1 in multiplats sold

:grizz:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Console is less accurate, PC is too accurate.
As a MAN, I'd rather excel at the harder way to game than to make it too easy
Games have difficulty levels. Using a mouse makes it easy imo

how is using aim assist the "harder way"? :heh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Aim assist isn't mandatory bruh, unless you playing titanfall PC :mjlol:
And even aim assist >>> aim bots :yeshrug:

most console games don't have an option to turn aim assist off. and unfortunately "aim bots" exist on PC and console...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
most console games don't have an option to turn aim assist off. and unfortunately "aim bots" exist on PC and console...
Not really, not the same, not a problem on Xbox. Big problem on PC
And anything goes on PSN :heh:

If you talking FPS which is the only game that would need aim assist? Everyone one I can think of dating back to Goldeneye had the option to turn it off.
What major game doesn't have that option on xbox :usure:

Aimbots wouldn't last a day on XBL. It would be detected in the past. Cheaters get booted.
Its why XBL is as great as it is. Once any hack goes down, people tend to overexaggerate how serious the breach was.
Now I'm a console guy, but I'd post up videos of PS3 games getting hacked.
They would they reply by posting a vid of an xbox game being hacked. But the video they post was always some 2yr old video that been patched and the cheaters banned.

But now back to the og topic.. Aim assist, what game doesn't have the option to turn it off sir, cuz this is news to me

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played about an hour of it so far. :ehh: It's pretty good gameplay wise. It's MUCH better than MGSIV in that department. I'm taking my time though, I'm in no rush.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
But now back to the og topic.. Aim assist, what game doesn't have the option to turn it off sir, cuz this is news to me

I think only Black Ops is the only COD game that lets you turn it off in MP. to be clear, I'm talking about "aim assist" aka "sticky aim", and not "auto-aim" aka when you can easily 'snap' to a target