Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Paz tho.:merchant:

Kojima went full:demonic: with this one.
What's really fukked up is her worst scenes are in the extended cut of the Phantom Pain trailer and you don't know you're watching them till you see them again here. Once you see her face in this game you might know though.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
cff5c950aed211e3a883125a7c214da7_8.jpg

outchea like RondoNumbaNine

:youngsabo:

Not to go off topic but I'm glad they got dude off the streets, he was really out here stuntin with a damn rocket launcher.:dead: DON'T FREE RONDO!

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
To sell a demo that took a lot guts shyt was sold out at my local Best Buy and Game stop. The phantom pain that game gonna be epic as fukk :blessed: Hideo Kojima worth my petty $30.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This reversible Shinkawa cover :banderas:

Going to play a little bit of Second Son before I dig into Ground Zeroes.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
the plot is nonsense. at one point a man was possessed by an arm only to have the writer change that between games to some type of nano-machine brainwashing to fool the SoP system. he brainwashed himself so well he forgot be brainwashed himself so the son of the patriots system couldn't detect his motives.

I loved Metal Gear Solid 4 only because I accepted what i saw without analyzing it or expecting it to make sense. You can somewhat follow the plot as it's presented but the plot of the Metal Gear Solid series is the text book definition of convoluted non-sense. That's what happens when writers don't plan sequels and have to retcon between iterations to attempt to make some at best loosely connected stuff fit together properly.

Just watched this 18 minute S ranked speed run. I'm not buying this game. I'm gonna Youtube the cutscenes. all you do is go in that base and extract two people and that's it.

negged for spoilers