Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
What you talkin bout bruh, everyone knows MGS4 was the best game ever made.
Sony gamers swore by it. You making up history bruh. MGS4 saved gaming bruh :ufdup:

It is multiplat, but its $30
Day one digital is 20 right now. May be higher tomorrow

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
what scores is it getting..game sites are blocked at work

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i beat the main mission sunday and it was meh.. not sure i want to even do the side missions

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i beat the main mission sunday and it was meh.. not sure i want to even do the side missions
yeah I guess there are side missions that can be done in the game in the same environment of the main mission if people want to extend gameplay. if all you care about is just the main mission its better to Youtube it but if you want to play around in the environment the side content is longer than the main mission. I'm hearing you can get about 5 hours out of it maybe more.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
yeah I guess there are side missions that can be done in the game in the same environment of the main mission if people want to extend gameplay. if all you care about is just the main mission its better to Youtube it but if you want to play around in the environment the side content is longer than the main mission. I'm hearing you can get about 5 hours out of it maybe more.
Bruh, there was a big ass article on this. The creators said 2hrs, then "possibly" 4hrs if you do all the side missions

But whenever they say 2-4hours, that means its usually 1-2hrs

And as you posted already, it can be done in 10min :mjlol:

So I'd say most ppl would probably get about 2hrs out of this game.
I really wanna play it. But fuuuuuuck that. I'd rather cop Stick of Truth if I'm gonna spend $30 (craigslist has them for that price round chea :banderas: )

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you talkin bout bruh, everyone knows MGS4 was the best game ever made.
Sony gamers swore by it. You making up history bruh. MGS4 saved gaming bruh :ufdup:

It is multiplat, but its $30

You making fun of starving children breh especially starving African children that is in bad taste.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your furiousness taste great :ufury2:

This is past video gaming breh we already know ps4 is going to win the generation shyt we are already becoming the lead platform on games and have better games. And guess what we are all finishing behind the PC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is past video gaming breh we already know ps4 is going to win the generation shyt we are already becoming the lead platform on games and have better games. And guess what we are all finishing behind the PC
1.) The african kid pic.. wasn't me. But like I said, your furiousness taste good :ufury:

2. We don't know if the PS4 is going to win this gen. Never in the history of consoles could you tell who would win after a few months. Last gen the Xbox had a 5million system lead. And even tho it still won, sony lied enough to fool people into thinking they won. If you wanna believe that bullshyt, then you have to believe that the current lead is not something insurmountable :ufdup: especially after Titanfall and all the other titles of 2014

3.) The system that sells the most games is the lead platform. And as of today, the Xbox brand still leads in that category. The ONLY game that is rumored to be switching over is COD. And that is a rumor, not a fact
And most people on this site at least hate COD. So even that is a non issue.

4.) Finally finishing behind PC? PC isn't a console. Sony gamers who had nothing to say would bring up PC like if that stops the Xbox onslaught :heh:
PC won't be getting the games I wanna play. And the games they do get, I wouldn't be caught dead playing on PC (sports games)