Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:stopitslime:

Breh... 10 mins should be a free demo. I don't give a fukk if it has the GOAT gameplay. :camby:

I guess PC Gamers like @itsyoung!! weren't lying when they said console gamers would willing spread their cheeks for these companies trying to fukk them.

:wow: just finally got around to reading this shyt :wow:

so they had 4 hours to play the game
and in 4 hours they beat the game AND did the extra modes :wow:

Most people who review games suck at them , so that means the average gamer will be completing it even shorter time than that :wow:

no vaseline :wow:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
30 bucks for a hour 30 of gameplay.....ill have to get high before i think of copping, seems like a waste

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
ducktales guacamolee has one

yeah, people are pointing out a bunch of non-full price games that have them. idk why Hideo said that. maybe it also has to do with the length of the game

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
not paying $30 for this. this is worse than the GT Prologue on PS3.

will wait a couple weeks. I'll be busy with infamous anyways.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yes I meant four. The plot and the theme of characters monologing their backstory or ideology became unbearable when the series got mgs 4 IMO.
4 was an attempt to explain the plot of 1,2, and 3. The first two of which were unplanned sequels. 4 was also an unplanned sequel because after every game the director tries to quit the series.

Basically 4 is a bunch of retcons. At that point the plot was already gibberish. Its even more nonsensical now. He should reboot the series and reconstruct the plot so its actually followable and makes sense.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
4 was an attempt to explain the plot of 1,2, and 3. The first two of which were unplanned sequels. 4 was also an unplanned sequel because after every game the director tries to quit the series.

Basically 4 is a bunch of retcons. At that point the plot was already gibberish. Its even more nonsensical now. He should reboot the series and reconstruct the plot so its actually followable and makes sense.
nah man the confusing ass plot is metal gear