Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The story was all convoluted and fukked up since the original MGS. A lot of the fun is trying to figure out just what the fukk is going on.

Yes I realize mgs plot has always been convoluted but IMO watching mgs 4 was like watching a mediocre anime. MSG 4 is the worst in the solid series IMO.

NerdBird

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern Califa
As long as the multiplayer is worth it, fukk a storyline, MGS4 had so much fukking hours of cinematic scenes that I don't give a fukk about a 2 hour campaign... plus a lot of you play on easy mode anyway, time to step it up to at least hard... anyone remember European Extreme? :demonic:

I'm still waiting on a PS4 MGS GZ bundle that will cost me twice my rent :win:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk if it was only 10 mins

Mgs:banderas:

:stopitslime:

Breh... 10 mins should be a free demo. I don't give a fukk if it has the GOAT gameplay. :camby:

I guess PC Gamers like @itsyoung!! weren't lying when they said console gamers would willing spread their cheeks for these companies trying to fukk them.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:heh: Kojima must think we're stupid. :camby: Releasing glorified demos and calling it a game.

are you forgetting he made people buy zone of enders just to get the msg2 demo?

kojima been doing this. zoe was a dope game though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just going to assume that Game Informer is on some bullsht. we already know the cutscenes will be 5 time longer than that.