Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they're being shadowed by the next big thing because they're tight grips on the reins of gaming may very well be its downfall.

lol i wouldnt go that far....it's a lot of good games out there, whether they are new/old ips...the only thing that should matter is if the game is fun to play or not...and i think part of the problem why people arent enjoying gaming like they could be is cause they concerned with everything else besides whether the game is fun or not....

ex: sequels/prequels....gamers always talk about wanting games to be new and different, and when they're not, gamers complain...but what's funny about that gamers are complaining while playing whatever # it is in a series; and when something new and different does comes out, those same gamers dont support it until the majority does and/or a sequel is announced....

anyway, people aint enjoying games cause of themselves, not cause of what devs are putting out...like was said in a sports thread: muthafukkas are making themselves miserable by trying so hard not to enjoy shyt....muthafukkas need to start learning to live, appreciate, and enjoy shyt...they'll enjoy life more and get more out of it...

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Wtf has happened to what used to be my favorite franchise? :snoop:

Capitalism

Same thing with capcom

They just want the money from us. Activison showed other companies that gamers will usually buy anything regardless. Shareholders what companies to milk us for everything we got, Its disgusting that we are getting a 30 dollar demo while the real game is done...They could have release it all together, but nope.

This will be the last gen for me, i hope it last like 20 years because its only gonna get worst

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Capitalism

Same thing with capcom

They just want the money from us. Activison showed other companies that gamers will usually buy anything regardless. Shareholders what companies to milk us for everything we got, Its disgusting that we are getting a 30 dollar demo while the real game is done...They could have release it all together, but nope.

This will be the last gen for me, i hope it last like 20 years because its only gonna get worst

Course it will breh:comeon:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I think you mean 4...if so you think the story just got convoluted with MGS4?:mjlol:

Yes I meant four. The plot and the theme of characters monologing their backstory or ideology became unbearable when the series got mgs 4 IMO.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes I meant four. The plot and the theme of characters monologing their backstory or ideology became unbearable when the series got mgs 4 IMO.

The story was all convoluted and fukked up since the original MGS. A lot of the fun is trying to figure out just what the fukk is going on.