Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw this coming from a mile away...he had to put something out there, so we get this 'demo' while he's still working on the main game...the positive thing about this is if this demo is that fun, you can only imagine what the whole game gonna be like....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
saw this coming from a mile away...he had to put something out there, so we get this 'demo' while he's still working on the main game...the positive thing about this is if this demo is that fun, you can only imagine what the whole game gonna be like....
Should have just tacked on multiplayer and create your own military base that way he can add dlc and make money while he makes a multiplayer free mgs5.

I hope theres no multiplayer for mgs 5, friend.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

He said they did it so ps4 could have a big Japanese game close to launch.

Makes sense:manny:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have just tacked on multiplayer and create your own military base that way he can add dlc and make money while he makes a multiplayer free mgs5.

I hope theres no multiplayer for mgs 5, friend.

you and me both, but i'm sure we'll get something like what you mentioned...cause a lot of the things that transfer to phantom pain from this are shyt for your base you create lol

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you and me both, but i'm sure we'll get something like what you mentioned...cause a lot of the things that transfer to phantom pain from this are shyt for your base you create lol
So phantom pain is going to be what, recruiting soldiers going from base to base, stealing assets to build up outer heaven or whatever its called.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So phantom pain is going to be what, recruiting soldiers going from base to base, stealing assets to build up outer heaven or whatever its called.

he hasnt said yet, but if that was part of it, that would not surprise me at all...there seems to be a lot of search and rescue in the game...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
he hasnt said yet, but if that was part of it, that would not surprise me at all...there seems to be a lot of search and rescue in the game...
I really hope this gen is the beginning of the new Lords of gaming. We need some young people to become the next big thing. We cant rely on these friends forever.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope this gen is the beginning of the new Lords of gaming. We need some young people to become the next big thing. We cant rely on these friends forever.

think we'll get some new gems here and there, but the old horses aint going no where as long as they bring in that money...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
think we'll get some new gems here and there, but the old horses aint going no where as long as they bring in that money...
I hope they're being shadowed by the next big thing because they're tight grips on the reins of gaming may very well be its downfall.