Metal Gear Solid 2 was ahead of its time

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Should have implemented a poll.

Metal Gear Solid SOL won more awards and has a better aggregate rating than Metal Gear Solid 3 when averaging all the ratings of major video game media publications.

I prefer SOL over 3, by a wide margin.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Should have implemented a poll.

Metal Gear Solid SOL won more awards and has better aggregate ratings than Metal Gear Solid 3 when averaging all the ratings of major video game media publications.

I prefer SOL over 3, by a wide margin.
For some reason I couldn't really get into mgs3 even though I finished it and had some good moments.
MGS2 is just more memorable. That game has a special place in my heart.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For some reason I couldn't really get into mgs3 even though I finished it and had some good moments.
MGS2 is just more memorable. That game has a special place in my heart.

Same here, I played it all the way through but it felt like something was missing, can't quite put my finger on it.

I was hooked on from the opening scene of SOL, even after getting pissed about playing as Raiden I couldn't put the controller down.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Same here, I played it all the way through but it felt like something was missing, can't quite put my finger on it.

I was hooked on from the opening scene of SOL, even after getting pissed about playing as Raiden I couldn't put the controller down.
Right. MGS2 is the type of game that you save and pass on to your kids.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MGS1 Snake was the most badass video game character of all time.

ALL TIME.

And we were so excited to finally get to play as that badass dude on next gen graphics and it was incredible. Even tho he didn't look as badass in the open of the game, you were still in awe.

Then we get raiden and then Big boss in the 60s, and old man snake and yeah I never got back into the game again.

But MGS1 was and will always be top 5 games for me. Always
MGS1 is my favorite video game of all time period. The characters, the story, the gameplay. That game was damn near perfection. During winter break of 98 all I did was play MGS1. Game completely blew my mind. :wow: :wow: :wow: