Metal Gear Solid 2 was ahead of its time

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
Good game, but it eas also when i started seeing MGS as some silly rediculous anime than a powerful social statement. MGS3 is how you make a proper stealth game, no nonsense, straight up boss gameplay. And good lord i have to blame MGS2 for that fukking nonsense bullshyt called MGS4.

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
MGS3.... I couldn't get into. People loved it, and I still dont understand why it doesn't click with me. I guess I just feel like im playing more make up/dress up than anything else.
it takes like 10 seconds to decide which camo to go with lol

and it was the first game to do away with radar and made you actually have to LOOK where you are going regardless of difficulty. That alone made the experience brilliant

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I hated mgs3 there was too much grass and I hate grass. And that camo bs like this nikka really changing his qhokw style in 5 seconds.mgs2 is goat

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
MGS1 Snake was the most badass video game character of all time.

ALL TIME.

And we were so excited to finally get to play as that badass dude on next gen graphics and it was incredible. Even tho he didn't look as badass in the open of the game, you were still in awe.

Then we get raiden and then Big boss in the 60s, and old man snake and yeah I never got back into the game again.

But MGS1 was and will always be top 5 games for me. Always

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated mgs3 there was too much grass and I hate grass. And that camo bs like this nikka really changing his qhokw style in 5 seconds.mgs2 is goat

I dunno man, I can't agree. You don't have to change that often when you really know the game and and the patrol routes of the guards. CQC and using rotten food to give the guards mud-butt >>>>>>>

I have never seen a more GOAT walkthrough for a game in my life:

EDIT: I didn't realize you were no longer with us. Rest in peace, breh :mjcry:
posthumous rep

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
A GOD
Metal-Gear-Solid-Snake.jpg

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
I dunno man, I can't agree. You don't have to change that often when you really know the game and and the patrol routes of the guards. CQC and using rotten food to give the guards mud-butt >>>>>>>

I have never seen a more GOAT walkthrough for a game in my life:

dBoyFresh ain't with us anymore:mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
MGS1 Snake was the most badass video game character of all time.

ALL TIME.

And we were so excited to finally get to play as that badass dude on next gen graphics and it was incredible. Even tho he didn't look as badass in the open of the game, you were still in awe.

Then we get raiden and then Big boss in the 60s, and old man snake and yeah I never got back into the game again.

But MGS1 was and will always be top 5 games for me. Always
:SNAKESALUTE: