Metal Gear Solid 2 was ahead of its time

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
MGS 2 was just an extension of MGS 1 gameplay wise from what i remember. The story and plot of MGS was always all over the place :pachaha: all i know is MGS 1 & 2 were my favorite. I must had played the MGS 1 demo a thousand times :wow:MGS 3 was good but i had difficulties with the controls. my fault tho, i didnt know i could change the camera view in the settings :snoop: MGS 4 was meh (the old graphics bothered me in 2020) ..Ground Zeroes was :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: :wow::wow::wow:i was so hyped i copped MGS 5 for $5 bucks last year until i played it :scust:they finally got the controls updated and stealth working better than ever, then they introduce a stupid horse and a loop of the same type of missions :unimpressed: Snake tying a parachute to the ops and having them work for him :unimpressed:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Reading this thread there is a lot of revisionist history and delusion in this thread. MGS2 was polrizing as hell when it came out, nobody had a problem with the gameplay but the story and characters were :mindblown:.

MGS3 >>>>>

Snake Eater :blessed:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
It's definitely the weirdest in the series and I think that's a large part of why it's stuck out in peoples minds so long. Kojima always on one but he was really on one for 2.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
2 and 4 are my least favorite of the series. Exposition dump-heavy, overly complicated plot. 1 and 3 are the gold standard