Metal Gear Rising is the Best Pure Action Game this Gen

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly!!!!!

:lolbron:

I just shot them with a rocket launcher and kept it moving.

After you hop on the stairs, if you go down before going up, there's a VR Mission that you can get at the bottom of the stairs btw.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

:lolbron:

I just shot them with a rocket launcher and kept it moving.

After you hop on the stairs, if you go down before going up, there's a VR Mission that you can get at the bottom of the stairs btw.

I wanted to fight that nicca......damn..I threw a grenade at him...didnt think to hit him with the RPG...i will now..Im going through the game on hard now with Sams sword...:wow:

man I didnt know you could "dodge"

that was the ONLY way i was able to beat Armstrong!!!!

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to fight that nicca......damn..I threw a grenade at him...didnt think to hit him with the RPG...i will now..Im going through the game on hard now with Sams sword...:wow:

man I didnt know you could "dodge"

that was the ONLY way i was able to beat Armstrong!!!!

:pachaha:

You have to be precise with the dodging when you fight him on Hard though, cause if you miss time it by a little bit you're getting hit breh. And he knocks off like 40% on normal hits, and 60%ish if one of those fire attacks touch you.

I'm stubborn and beat him without replenishing my health on Hard... took me hours breh

:snoop:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Also, for those who haven't gotten to the last mission yet, try to get that Surprise Attack trophy/achievement your first playthrough. I say this because it doesn't unlock until after you beat the final boss. So if you skip it initially, just know when/if you go back to grab that one, you're going to have to beat the final boss again. And if you beat it on Hard, I don't think they let you go back and play it on Normal or Easy just to do so...

This is what I'm talking about in case anybody is interested in getting this one...

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
About to finish very hard mode. That suit costume is the shyt.

Fox Blade >>>>>

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Wanted to use the fox blade on the final boss but could only use Sam sword. Had some difficulty beating him on hard with the shytty stats because I put all my bp into the fox blade. :snoop:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wanted to use the fox blade on the final boss but could only use Sam sword. Had some difficulty beating him on hard with the shytty stats because I put all my bp into the fox blade. :snoop:

:ufdup: