Metal Gear Rising is the Best Pure Action Game this Gen

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

Damn, the unlockable weapons are overpowered as shyt. I just raped the last boss with one of them maxed out.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Even if NG > DMC, this is just undeniable at this point. Itagaki has DOA outside of NG. I'm not going to go back and list Kamiya's list at this point :ohlawd:

:heh:

Damn, the unlockable weapons are overpowered as shyt. I just raped the last boss with one of them maxed out.

Since you say the game is akin to NG are the weapons as differentiated among each other (vastly different moves sets, combos, etc.) or are all just similar style ninja swords?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Since you say the game is akin to NG are the weapons as differentiated among each other (vastly different moves sets, combos, etc.) or are all just similar style ninja swords?

They're different, but I haven't really played with anything besides the regular HF Blade and the blade that's similar that you get from a boss.

It's not like NG though, because when you select a secondary weapon it's assigned to your heavy attack button, so you can have 2 different weapons out at the same time.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

They're different, but I haven't really played with anything besides the regular HF Blade and the blade that's similar that you get from a boss.

It's not like NG though, because when you select a secondary weapon it's assigned to your heavy attack button, so you can have 2 different weapons out at the same time.

Liking the sounds of that @ the unbolded.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The VR Missions are ridiculous by the way

Kodie

Pro
Daps
The VR Missions are ridiculous by the way
I've only unlocked 2 (1st and 3rd.. not sure how I missed the 2nd) but i love them shyts. I still don't know how you can get under 40 seconds on that first one!

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've only unlocked 2 (1st and 3rd.. not sure how I missed the 2nd) but i love them shyts. I still don't know how you can get under 40 seconds on that first one!

That's the one I'm doing now. I got it to a minute.

I know how to do it, but the AI is spreading out too much on the second wave of enemies

:why:

That fukking Metal Gear is trolling me though cause the only way to take that out quickly is the way for an attack and parry it. But the damn thing is evading my parry strikes that will lead to his demise.

:noah:

EDIT: Just shaved my time to 51.53 seconds...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Started revengance difficulty.

Man if I couldn't of skipped the part in the first mission with the enemy and the two dogs I'd would of never gotten this far. :dead:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Started revengance difficulty.

Man if I couldn't of skipped the part in the first mission with the enemy and the two dogs I'd would of never gotten this far. :dead:

Did you start Very Hard fresh or you did a New Game+?