Kodie

Pro
Daps
Kratos_to_the_extrmem.jpg

Sorry little kids table is that way :hula:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I realize now I haven't really commented on mgr in this thread... Well this game is bananas. I'm not very far in but it's crazy to see what p* can do with a real budget. It's the best of both worlds between great MG story and cutscenes and great Platinum action

Daps
Reppin
I realize now I haven't really commented on mgr in this thread... Well this game is bananas. I'm not very far in but it's crazy to see what p* can do with a real budget. It's the best of both worlds between great MG story and cutscenes and great Platinum action

you mean 1 hour long cutscenes...followed up by 5 mins of gameplay then another 45 minutes of cutscene?

Sorry i would rather be in the "kiddies table" than be watching a game-movie wanna be. :shaq2:

Kodie

Pro
Daps

you mean 1 hour long cutscenes...followed up by 5 mins of gameplay then another 45 minutes of cutscene?

Sorry i would rather be in the "kiddies table" than be watching a game-movie wanna be. :shaq2:

You haven't played this game yet eh? Because that's what you sounding like right now.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:childplease:

You're 100% wrong.

The cutscenes aren't MGS4 long at all. They actually keep the story in perspective and they transition into the gameplay seamlessly. There is plenty of gameplay in this game. I've been playing it for hours since I got it on Tuesday and I just made it to the last stage.

It actually implemented some sneaking aspects into the game that work quite well also. You won't be watching a movie with this game, you'll be thrown to the wolves and have to fend for yourself from the 1st stage on.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im copping today :dj2:

I just hope the story line continues to give me typical metal gear piff, i love this franchise

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Good game, i didn't like some of the mechanics and it was too short. Overall good action game though.

How many VR Missions did you find on your first playthrough? How many left arms did you collect?

I think this is the type of game that you get the most out of by really exploring it a little bit. I'm constantly walking around the levels looking for easter eggs or secrets with the augmented reality vision on.

Did you save all the civilians on your first playthrough also?

I did.

:jawalrus:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think Bayonetta edges it out because of it's length. I personally prefer MGR just because I'm a Metal Gear nut. I'm listening to all the codec convo's, looking for every easter egg :noah: shyt is so ill and I didn't even get up to sundowner yet.

:dead: @ that little guyanese kid though, that shyt came outta nowhere.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just hate the fukking camera in the game

Use the lock on option

:manny:

But honestly, I became 1 with the camera from NG2 so this camera doesn't bother me... I'm used to it after logging in hours in NG2/Sigma2.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I think Bayonetta edges it out because of it's length. I personally prefer MGR just because I'm a Metal Gear nut. I'm listening to all the codec convo's, looking for every easter egg :noah: shyt is so ill and I didn't even get up to sundowner yet.

:dead: @ that little guyanese kid though, that shyt came outta nowhere.

He's the toughest rass clat Guyanese in Metal Gear, seen? :salute:

fam...the combat is :blessed: bout to work on getting my Grey Fox armor now...

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Real talk I may not even sell or trade DMC in after playing this game. I might just straight throw it in the trash :skip: