Metal Gear Rising is the Best Pure Action Game this Gen

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
That's because they're the BEST developers at the moment! @GoldenGlove, I barely started MGR but I favor Bayo. Try that when you get a chance.

:usure: Anarchy Reigns is fukking garbage i havent put that shyt back in my system since the summer :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
:usure: Anarchy Reigns is fukking garbage i havent put that shyt back in my system since the summer :scusthov:
Anarchy Reigns is like their worst game and it's still great. Vanquish and Bayonetta are two of the best games this generation. MGR crushing the buildings. Wonderful 101 and Bayo 2 about to kill the game.
:stopitslime: Only because you could switch styles on the fly. Little to no effort on their part.
Little to no effort? It's still one of the best looking action games of this generation and it has a steady 60fps. And Nero may look like Dante but he plays completely different than any other character in the series. Also has the best non-boss enemies in the series and the bosses are no slouches either.
I thought it was a great game. Dont understand the hate.

The hate is reviisionist history. It was really well received when it came out and it sold 2.7 million copies (a lot more than DmC is gonna sell)

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Anarchy Reigns is like their worst game and it's still great. Vanquish and Bayonetta are two of the best games this generation. MGR crushing the buildings. Wonderful 101 and Bayo 2 about to kill the game.

Little to no effort? It's still one of the best looking action games of this generation and it has a steady 60fps. And Nero may look like Dante but he plays completely different than any other character in the series. Also has the best non-boss enemies in the series and the bosses are no slouches either.

The hate is reviisionist history. It was really well received when it came out and it sold 2.7 million copies (a lot more than DmC is gonna sell)

Yea DMC4 was a solid game, people go too hard on DMC 4 and DmC because 1 and 3 arer GOAT contenders.

Metal Gear Rising is dope but I also prefer Bayonetta, I still play that game to this day. But MGR is def somewhere between Ninja Gaiden and DMC in terms of it's pace and strategy.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan

:aicmon: Dog, Nero only had one weapon and one gun.... Minus Lucifer and Pandora's Box, Dante is a carbon copy of his DMC 3 self.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wouuuu Kode wasnt lyin. That wondeful 101 is lookin cray. That shyts wii u aint it :snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Wouuuu Kode wasnt lyin. That wondeful 101 is lookin cray. That shyts wii u aint it :snoop:

The Wonderful 101 Gameplay (AKA Project P-100) (Gamespot) (E3 2012) (Wii U) - YouTube

Yeah it's a wii u exclusive right now. I have to pick one up off the strength of this and bayo 2. This game has kamiya as the director and if you know that name you know he only directs HITS:

Resident evil 2
Devil may cry
Viewtiful joe
Okami
Bayonetta

Kamiya is in the gods of game designers in my book

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it's a wii u exclusive right now. I have to pick one up off the strength of this and bayo 2. This game has kamiya as the director and if you know that name you know he only directs HITS:

Resident evil 2
Devil may cry
Viewtiful joe
Okami
Bayonetta

Kamiya is in the gods of game designers in my book

Sony should have bought platinum and had them releasing often and early.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The PS3 version comes with free VR missions already, there's more than enough content already in this game to warrant getting it now IMO.

VR missions
5 difficulty settings
Dynamic gameplay
Easter eggs
Upgrades and different weapons

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Kratos_to_the_extrmem.jpg