mjharshreality.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A $10 dollar increase in price and nikkas lose the plot completely :laff:
I'm telling you this nikka Winb stay with the funniest analogies. :laff:

You could be like

You:The PS5 is huge, looks sleek and very sophisticated in a way. Looks manly.

Winb:The sheer size of this thing and you think it's sophisticated? Sony fans are like the white men of the black community, they're always expounding upon white misogynistic, anti-gynocentric values which reeks of an individual who's indoctrinated. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you aren't Russian. Corporate apologists is something that I can't wrap my head around.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The length of a game doesn't matter to me unless it's way to short or unnecessarily long. The only reason I mention game length is because people are so stuck on it for some metric of getting your moneys worth.

Also there are a dozen other ratchet games out, people should know what to expect when it comes to game length.

Returnal is a game that's only long because you are expected to die and replay it over until you make progression point.

The best thing about that game is the dual sense controller implementation.... It's hard for me to want to even go back to try and play it. In general it's not really fun
See and this is where it’s all subjective. Because I think Returnal is one of the funnest times I had playing a game in a minute. U got @Gizmo_Duck who cares ZERO about FPS shooters. So he sees no value in a game like Battlefield. Meanwhile I LOVE Battlefield and can’t wait to play it. shyt look at how people treat BOTW on here. People act like it’s the greatest game ever made and I think it’s boring as fukk and doesn’t really work for me as a true Zelda game. The thing with all these games I mentioned is this. ALL of these games I mentioned are GREAT games. Whether I like them or not I can step back and be objective and be able to say it’s a great game but the game isn’t for me.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The only $70 game I've purchased is Ratchet and Clank and that was because having owned the PS5 and Xbox Series X since launch I hadn't played or even purchased a single game on either that was for their generation. For the most part I won't be purchasing $70 games. I also don't purchase any DLC even for games I love.

These game companies are cowards. The moment the market calls them out on their BS they fold. Look at Star Wars Battlefront II. The problem is gamers are so ingrained in hype culture they rarely stand up to these companies. The companies continue to experiment with bad business practices to see what they can get away with and most of the time they get away with it so it becomes the new normal.
So u partook in the practice but are in here pointing fingers acting holier than thou? Bruh. U can always wait for a price drop on a game fam. Returnal is already selling used for $49.99. shyt only been out a month.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couldn't you say the same about any roguelike game? Or to an extent Souls games?

I mean you clearly don't like the game and that's fine but you not liking it is simply your opinion you're trying to pass of as some objective viewpoint.
:dwillhuh:

Bruh I said I it's not that fun, infact I think this is the 1st time I ever mentioned that on the fourms.

You being extra sensitive about it, I'm not trying to pass off anything I'm saying nothing about the game screams 70 bucks. This could have been a 59 or cheaper game easily.

And rougelike games being what they are, are usually the reason most of them aren't usually full retail price, unless it gets a physical release on switch or something maybe.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See and this is where it’s all subjective. Because I think Returnal is one of the funnest times I had playing a game in a minute. U got @Gizmo_Duck who cares ZERO about FPS shooters. So he sees no value in a game like Battlefield. Meanwhile I LOVE Battlefield and can’t wait to play it. shyt look at how people treat BOTW on here. People act like it’s the greatest game ever made and I think it’s boring as fukk and doesn’t really work for me as a true Zelda game. The thing with all these games I mentioned is this. ALL of these games I mentioned are GREAT games. Whether I like them or not I can step back and be objective and be able to say it’s a great game but the game isn’t for me.
Now ask the same people who dapped this how they feel about gears tactics, sea of thieves or any Xbox "exclusive" game

And you'll get the :mjlol:

I actually agree with you, but I play a ton of different genres on different consoles, systems and devices

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Bruh I said I it's not that fun, infact I think this is the 1st time I ever mentioned that on the fourms.

You being extra sensitive about it, I'm not trying to pass off anything I'm saying nothing about the game screams 70 bucks. This could have been a 59 or cheaper game easily.

And rougelike games being what they are, are usually the reason most of them aren't usually full retail price, unless it gets a physical release on switch or something maybe.
How am I being extra sensitive by telling you that your opinion that it's not worth the cost because you don't find it fun?

You're saying it not "screaming" 70 bucks implies that some game that you may like screams $70.

Let's be real, if Game Pass didn't exist and any of those Xbox games you're hyping up was $70 you'd be telling people how much content and "fun" can be had for only $70 compared to Sony exclusives.

:russ:

Between miles, astro, returnal, destruction all stars and ratchet they might have a total of 40 hours of exclusive gameplay

Nobody ultimately cares if you don't find the value in anything on here but it's funny how you try to pretend you're this rational, level headed gamer without any biases.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How am I being extra sensitive by telling you that your opinion that it's not worth the cost because you don't find it fun?

You're saying it not "screaming" 70 bucks implies that some game that you may like screams $70. Let's be real, if Game Pass didn't exist and any of those Xbox games you're hyping up was $70 you'd be telling people how much content and "fun" can be had for only $70.
I don't like ratchet games or Havent for years now, but it screams 70 bucks

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You're saying it not "screaming" 70 bucks implies that some game that you may like screams $70.

Let's be real, if Game Pass didn't exist and any of those Xbox games you're hyping up was $70 you'd be telling people how much content and "fun" can be had for only $70 compared to Sony exclusives.

Nobody ultimately cares if you don't find the value in anything on here but it's funny how you try to pretend you're this rational, level headed gamer without any biases.
I'm not trying to pretend anything my bias is clear. It doesn't take a long to see what it is.

But ultimately I enjoy gaming so I put my bias aside because the games>>>

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Imagine defending $70 games when record profits are being made with $60 prices.

Imagine thinking them raising the prices will stop them from nickel-and-diming you every chance they get.

imagine being stupid.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine defending $70 games when record profits are being made with $60 prices.

Imagine thinking them raising the prices will stop them from nickel-and-diming you every chance they get.

imagine being stupid.

I’ve yet to play a single player sony game with MTX :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not trying to pretend anything my bias is clear. It doesn't take a long to see what it is.

But ultimately I enjoy gaming so I put my bias aside because the games>>>
To me, it seems like your bias impedes you from enjoying certain games. Like I tend to notice Xbots tend to always "not like" certain games that they love on their platform.

Like it's odd how you can LOVE Sunset Overdrive on Xbox but then turn around and not like Ratchet who's made by the same developer because it's on Playstation or Spider-Man which is even more insane than Sunset Overdrive in almost every way.

It's just these little takes you make that tells me this nikka letting his stannery cloud his perception.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So u partook in the practice but are in here pointing fingers acting holier than thou? Bruh. U can always wait for a price drop on a game fam. Returnal is already selling used for $49.99. shyt only been out a month.
I’m not acting holier than anyone. My purchasing habits have been impacted by this price increase. I’ve skipped out on multiple games I normally would have purchased.

Here we are 7 months into a console generation and I’m just purchasing my first game for either of them despite owning both for those 7 months. I’ve sparingly played Ratchet since I bought it. I kinda regret paying what I did for it.

For the most part I won’t be purchasing these $70 titles. I can just wait.