Message to those whining about $70 Sony games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To me, it seems like your bias impeded you from enjoying certain games. Like I tend to notice Xbots tend to always "not like" certain games that they love on their platform. Like it's odd how you can LOVE Sunset Overdrive on Xbox but then turn around and not like Ratchet who's made by the same developer because it's on Playstation or Spider-Man which is even more insane than Sunset Overdrive in almost every way. It's just these little takes you make that tells me this nikka letting his stannery cloud his perception.

Just like they will all say R&C is a kids game and not worth it as a 11-14 hour platformer but once psychonauts 2 comes out will say its the GOAT, watch

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not acting holier than anyone. My purchasing habits have been impacted by this price increase. I’ve skipped out on multiple games I normally would have purchased.

Here we are 7 months into a console generation and I’m just purchasing my first game for either of them despite owning both for those 7 months. I’ve sparingly played Ratchet since I bought it. I kinda regret paying what I did for it.

For the most part I won’t be purchasing these $70 titles. I can just wait.

There’s only been 3 70 dollar games from sony so why are you suddenly crushed by game prices?

Even if you bought all of them thats only an extra 30 dollars

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s only been 3 70 dollar games from sony so why are you suddenly crushed by game prices?

Even if you bought all of them thats only an extra 30 dollars
Or even yet, how you wait 7 months and didn't find a discount? Walmart routinely sells their games for $10 less than other retailers and there's been sales since. I think dude is just not as interested in games as he used to be but he's using prices and other factors to say why.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Or even yet, how you wait 7 months and didn't find a discount? Walmart routinely sells their games for $10 less than other retailers and there's been sales since. I think dude is just not as interested in games as he used to be but he's using prices and other factors to say why.

But yet, he owns both next gen consoles....:francis:

Spend a stack on gaming consoles but don’t wanna play the games brehz

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me, it seems like your bias impedes you from enjoying certain games. Like I tend to notice Xbots tend to always "not like" certain games that they love on their platform.

Like it's odd how you can LOVE Sunset Overdrive on Xbox but then turn around and not like Ratchet who's made by the same developer because it's on Playstation or Spider-Man which is even more insane than Sunset Overdrive in almost every way.

It's just these little takes you make that tells me this nikka letting his stannery cloud his perception.

I've never said I love sunset.... Surprise I've owned sunset overdrive almost a decade and I've still yet to spend significant time playing it. It looks fun, feels fun but something about it feels like I've played it before... And maybe that's because it is Insomniac, maybe that's also why I feel the same exact way about spiderman also.:ohhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never said I love sunset.... Surprise I've owned sunset overdrive almost a decade and I've still yet to spend significant time playing it. It looks fun, feels fun but something about it feels like I've played it before... And maybe that's because it is Insomniac, maybe that's also why I feel the same exact way about spiderman also.:ohhh:
:mjpls:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember sony stans clowning xbots when xbox live was about to increse in price now that its the other way around they :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sony stans :mjlol:

Damn they really bringing the MONEY card back:russ:

I remember when the PS3 and 360 dropped it was;

“Only broke niccas buy 360s, we ballers, the more expensive console is the superior one”

Card was played until the tides switched:mjlol:

But now they remixing it:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i remember sony stans clowning xbots when xbox live was about to increse in price now that its the other way around they :yeshrug:

The funny part about all this is, they talk all that shyt dissing and down playing Gamepass but gonna switch they tune when Sony follows them and brings the exact same thing to their consoles in a few years:mjlol:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
$60 or $70 dollars, it doesn't make a difference to me because I'm not buying most games at full price.

I'm not paying for any more than $30 dollars for a Demon Souls Remake but it may be worth it to someone else at $70. At the end of the day, everyone is different in terms of what they're willing to pay for a game. That's why all this talk about if something is "worth $70" is silly. Pay MSRP, wait for a sale, or don't buy at all. The same thing you've been doing for years. Nothing has really changed but $10 at the end of the day.