Men who think shaming women for promiscuity are delusional....

JNew

Superstar
Daps
If you’re complaining about women you don’t have enough going on in life.

Not saying you shouldn’t know of their ways but complaining about it is the equivalent of complaining about night and day like it’s going to change anything.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Sure but it goes both ways, you can't shame men to do shyt these days either. Meaning this world gonna crumble whether from war or just inside out. Just a whole population of lawless mofos running amuck. :mjlol:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Newsflash...shaming women for their sexual lifestyle will never come back in style. Shaming women for not being married won't work either... Bringing up what 'high value' men want is laughable and useless...
Shaming single mothers is ineffective as well. Yall been doing that for 20 plus years with no results. It just baffles me when I read posts on here and men be like 'we need to bring back shame!!' It's simply not going to work. Also that whole 'the economy will collapse, and women will fall back in line!!'..that ain't gonna work either... LOL It's over...that's all I got. Have a nice day.

I don't think most people outside of the RP dudes are shaming women. A lot of guys (and people in general) are just tired of hearing some women complain about not being able to find a "good man" despite obvious lifestyle choices some have made that resulted in their lack of stable relationships. Most guys truly don't care and just avoid such women for serious relationships, especially if said guys have something going on for themselves. The delusion seems to be that many women making certain life choices expect to find stable relationships in large numbers.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Sure but it goes both ways, you can't shame men to do shyt these days either. Meaning this world gonna crumble whether from war or just inside out. Just a whole population of lawless mofos running amuck. :mjlol:
And you can't build community that way

Dudes want it both ways

Wanna say Russel stepping it up is a good thing, which it is

But can't say nothing about women and poor decision making

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Women , sisters don’t give a shyt no more in 2024

They are content with their careers, home, cars, travel and if they want dikk:dame: there’s plenty of horny dudes willing to fukk

Only thing that will have affect is when some get older and they see their co workers or a friend find love and they have no one,,,,, even then some will be ok to have dry p*ssy and a pet for the rest of their life, be ok fukkin random dudes or some probably go to the church..

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Even worse it's coming primarily from dudes who aren't particularly successful, aren't married, don't have children, etc. Brehs need to focus on bettering themselves. The shame wars are over. And given that successful men keep choosing these thots, what makes you think anything is gonna change. Improve yourself, get money and find a woman who is compatible with you. Nobody wants to be 40 on internet forums talking shyt about thots.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Jungle Rules.

Kill or be killed. Almost every single animal that dies, dies by being eaten alive. Constant warfare at every level from microscopic to ultra massive.

Humans, for most of our time, have applied this principle to EACH OTHER.

Slavery. A group thats more powerful than another, captures and owns them.

The dynamic between men and women/children has always been that women NEED men to survive, and men treat women as property. Abuse their women and children in the sickest ways.

Modern society has allowed for racial minorities to defy jungle rules. Even though we could never win a war against America proper, we used media to shame the "real" Americans to give us six feet and let us breathe. Of course white supremacists still press the line and cops still kill niqqas with glee, but this world is 1000x better for us in 2024 than 1824.

And now women are able to break loose from male supremacy. They don't need a man to simply survive (like they did 10 000 years ago). They can make dough, call shots, and even use a pistol to fight back if an individual male tries to attack.

Just like us, women like to fukc. Men like to imagine that they would miss out on carnal pleasure just to live up to a man's ideal.

Let me ask you Brehs. Do you hold back on sexual adventure so you can live up to an ideal? Don't even fix your finger to lie. If you can sneak and get you some you'll do it every time.

We do not own them. Now they gonna do exactly what they want.

Same shyt we be doing.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s the only people who would wanna shame women though, the ones who are unsuccessful. Winners aren’t the complainers. In fact, even people who go out and try and fail aren’t the complainers. It’s just the dudes who spend all day in their grandmas basements talking about women who are upset.

This is the problem,alot of yall black men have based your identity around sex due to white supremacy and cultural programming. The fact yall think its "winning" to smash these disgraceful women out here speaks volumes. But im not judging as I was once in that same mindstate. Taking chances of getting robbed,chances of getting stds,chances of being killed messing with peoples wives and girlfriends. Having out of wedlock babies that could cripple me financially. All over a sliver of a crevice attached to a nice body,and pretty face. Sometimes neither if they threw the lob. Women actively telling yall they aint shyt,aint loyal,they are promiscuous and "do their big one". And yall talking about "Its cool,they gon give me some p*ssy:whoa:".

These are the reckless moves of men who dont value their life,livelihood or freedom. I couldnt imagine at this stage of life giving my time,mind and body to a hellhound. But as I said,Im not here to judge,just to condemn:respect: