Men who think shaming women for promiscuity are delusional....

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
If you’re complaining about women you don’t have enough going on in life.

Not saying you shouldn’t know of their ways but complaining about it is the equivalent of complaining about night and day like it’s going to change anything.
Basically
Mfs ain’t having no motion, sitting around worried about who random women are fukking

lib123

All Star
Daps
Red Pill and all the PUA stuff is good in terms of self-improvement.

A young single guy should always do what he can to be the best version of himself (working out, regular checkups, good diet, socializing with others, grooming/self-care etc).

As far as dealing with women....I think they're trying to take something complex and distill it down into something simple.

Women (and men) are a fair bit more complex than RP and that ideology suggests. You can have 5 women that exhibit the exact same behaviors but the "why" behind their actions can vary significantly.

I think of the PUA stuff like music. Some people can write AND play songs on their favorite instrument....this is the equivalent of having game and being able to teach others game using your techniques (rare).

Some people can play any song by ear but can't read music (naturally has game but can't explain why they are successful)...some folks can't play an instrument AND they can't read music (typical PUA consumer).

The ideas, books, internet content etc, gives them guide-rails to get started...like music lessons. I think guys should focus on being able to hold conversations with people first. If you're uncomfortable just talking to random people without the element of sex present....it's going to be considerably more difficult when you raise the stakes and put sex on the table.

Agreed a lot of dudes can't have a cool convo with an attractive woman just to even scope out the level of interest. And just to clarify, I've noticed some women have started labelling everything Andrew Tate or Red Pill-related including rational insights such as this that aren't misogynistic at all.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Only online is where u see a lot of bashing

However one thing is still clear, these older women at the end of the day behind closed doors/offline/ not in front of people want a relationship bad with man

I see with my own eyes with my woman sister, cousin and the older women in my past who literally broke down and cried because I bounce ..

Don’t let that whole ms independent shyt fool u..
Those women ACTIONS prove your theory wrong...black women know how to get what they want when they truly desire it..it they are not putting in the 'work', it's because deep down they simply don't desire it, despite the tears and internet clout etc...

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Agreed a lot of dudes can't have a cool convo with an attractive woman just to even scope out the level of interest. And just to clarify, I've noticed some women have started labelling everything Andrew Tate or Red Pill-related including rational insights such as this that aren't misogynistic at all.

"The men that pay the most are the ones women are interested in the least"

This is true and also why Andrew Tate/Fresh & Fit/ect are constantly talking about money. Theyre fukkin lame and they treat women like shyt. No one wants to be treated like shyt for free

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Those women ACTIONS prove your theory wrong...black women know how to get what they want when they truly desire it..it they are not putting in the 'work', it's because deep down they simply don't desire it, despite the tears and internet clout etc...

Nope...

Deep down they want multiple things.
And this is where the conflict comes.

Same with men

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
This is the problem,alot of yall black men have based your identity around sex due to white supremacy and cultural programming. The fact yall think its "winning" to smash these disgraceful women out here speaks volumes. But im not judging as I was once in that same mindstate. Taking chances of getting robbed,chances of getting stds,chances of being killed messing with peoples wives and girlfriends. Having out of wedlock babies that could cripple me financially. All over a sliver of a crevice attached to a nice body,and pretty face. Sometimes neither if they threw the lob. Women actively telling yall they aint shyt,aint loyal,they are promiscuous and "do their big one". And yall talking about "Its cool,they gon give me some p*ssy:whoa:".

These are the reckless moves of men who dont value their life,livelihood or freedom. I couldnt imagine at this stage of life giving my time,mind and body to a hellhound. But as I said,Im not here to judge,just to condemn:respect:
Good post

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I like getting laid so I never understood the slut shaming shyt. If women are more sexually open it makes the whole process of dating/hookups a lot easier with less games being played. Im an atheist though so I don’t conflate sexual behavior with morals unlike a lot of people :yeshrug:
so you equate god to morality
you can not believe in god and not be a whore :mjlol:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If you don't want to shame these hoes, then don't complain about the status of the community either. Just accept it for what it is, because hoes and loser men are the ones creating all of these busted households.

Individually shaming hoes isn't effective because most women just need to turn on the tv or go on the internet to get a big gallon jug of ho motivation. You have to do it at a higher level, including the music and tv, but unfortunately we sold all of our media off.

Daps
I like getting laid so I never understood the slut shaming shyt. If women are more sexually open it makes the whole process of dating/hookups a lot easier with less games being played. Im an atheist though so I don’t conflate sexual behavior with morals unlike a lot of people :yeshrug:
There’s sleeping around and then there’s public debauchery there needs to be a balance you can’t be doing that shyt in front of kids

There’s a spectrum of thottery

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
A hoe gon be a hoe and it don't matter about you stressin'......

Fact is these dudes choose to focus on these bad apples....it's how the internet works....if I ahowed them 10 women who weren't hoes they'd say they were outliers or unicorns.
^^