Men who think shaming women for promiscuity are delusional....

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only online is where u see a lot of bashing

However one thing is still clear, these older women at the end of the day behind closed doors/offline/ not in front of people want a relationship bad with man

I see with my own eyes with my woman sister, cousin and the older women in my past who literally broke down and cried because I bounce ..

Don’t let that whole ms independent shyt fool u..

Same. It's sad. With that said, men need women too.

Life would be so simple if everybody stayed in their lane instead of chasing what's wrong for them :stopitslime:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
These hot takes show how divorced some of you are in your quest to show how you're a Liberal man or whatever thr fukk you call yourselves these days.

Shame is also an internal thing, something people can feel when there is a disconnect between the way they want to be viewed and the way that people see them.

Using Marilyn Monroe as an example. It bothered her that she was just viewed as a pretty face. When you play a role for so long, it is hard to shake that image.

There is no need to actively shame women for their behaviour. It occurs on its own people draw a line between the behaviour they're willing to accept and the behaviour they're not willing to accept.

It's why having people like Sexy Redd speak to the kids is dangerous. It is setting the kids up for failure. There will come a time when they want to be taken seriously and they will struggle to understand why it is not happening.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Kevin Samuels didn't contradict himself by fukking a club chick/not wife material

His words were that there are fun girls... and there are wives...

he was trying to get women to understand how to become the wife...

he didn't say men cant have fun with the fun girls... just not to wife them

lets keep everything on track here
the hardest part of the story to believe is that kevin died fukking a woman

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Newsflash...shaming women for their sexual lifestyle will never come back in style. Shaming women for not being married won't work either... Bringing up what 'high value' men want is laughable and useless...
Shaming single mothers is ineffective as well. Yall been doing that for 20 plus years with no results. It just baffles me when I read posts on here and men be like 'we need to bring back shame!!' It's simply not going to work. Also that whole 'the economy will collapse, and women will fall back in line!!'..that ain't gonna work either... LOL It's over...that's all I got. Have a nice day.

This is all true. That's why you, as a man, have to be sure to stay on your shyt and don't get too involved with a woman unless you absolutely feel like she's the one and the feeling is mutual.

Otherwise, play the game like she's playing and keep it moving.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
the hardest part of the story to believe is that kevin died fukking a woman
Uh….

It’s the easiest part to believe because it’s what happened and she’s the one who called 911.

Like… of everything assumed about him.. this is one of the most concrete of them all.

Daps
You provide very good insights for us younger brehs appreciate it man. I’ve noticed that a lot of women seem to transition from chasing alpha bums to high value squares. Can you speak to this as far as the age range and what sparks the transition?
Women want men that appear to be genetically advantaged, prioritizing tall/handsome/high-T men...being intelligent is a bonus but not the primary aim. That's their vagina talking.

Then women reach the stage where they want security....a man they can trust that will support, love and care for them while being faithful. That's their brain talking.

What every woman WANTS is a man that falls into both categories. Physically attractive, loyal, smart, gainfully employed etc. Women that prefer loyal/smart and are good with "average" looks, tend to find men more easily than those that place a heavier emphasis on attractiveness, wealth etc.

Basically - the more pragmatic a woman is, the easier time she'll have of finding a good mate. If she wants Prince Charming, she's got to compete with a lot of other women. Thing is....women can make their own $$$$ and attain their own power/influence.

The higher up (looks, money etc) a woman is, the fewer options she has. Women won't marry a man that's way beneath her UNLESS she thinks he's really attractive or has her own self-esteem issues. Men with looks/money will marry a waitress if she's attractive and pleasant enough....giving top shelf men sooooo many options.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Newsflash...shaming women for their sexual lifestyle will never come back in style. Shaming women for not being married won't work either... Bringing up what 'high value' men want is laughable and useless...
Shaming single mothers is ineffective as well. Yall been doing that for 20 plus years with no results. It just baffles me when I read posts on here and men be like 'we need to bring back shame!!' It's simply not going to work. Also that whole 'the economy will collapse, and women will fall back in line!!'..that ain't gonna work either... LOL It's over...that's all I got. Have a nice day.
Burn the witch! :damn:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Women want men that appear to be genetically advantaged, prioritizing tall/handsome/high-T men...being intelligent is a bonus but not the primary aim. That's their vagina talking.

Then women reach the stage where they want security....a man they can trust that will support, love and care for them while being faithful. That's their brain talking.

What every woman WANTS is a man that falls into both categories. Physically attractive, loyal, smart, gainfully employed etc. Women that prefer loyal/smart and are good with "average" looks, tend to find men more easily than those that place a heavier emphasis on attractiveness, wealth etc.

Basically - the more pragmatic a woman is, the easier time she'll have of finding a good mate. If she wants Prince Charming, she's got to compete with a lot of other women. Thing is....women can make their own $$$$ and attain their own power/influence.

The higher up (looks, money etc) a woman is, the fewer options she has. Women won't marry a man that's way beneath her UNLESS she thinks he's really attractive or has her own self-esteem issues. Men with looks/money will marry a waitress if she's attractive and pleasant enough....giving top shelf men sooooo many options.

Great points. How do you think more young men being hip to the game thanks to forums, social media and YouTube will affect women’s marriage prospects in the future? I’ve noticed some women dismiss all the game being shared online by older experienced men as Andrew Tate and Red Pill when a lot of it is just exposing reality.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
That’s the only people who would wanna shame women though, the ones who are unsuccessful. Winners aren’t the complainers. In fact, even people who go out and try and fail aren’t the complainers. It’s just the dudes who spend all day in their grandmas basements talking about women who are upset.
-This is just something people love to repeat that isn't even true.
Most men are not actually shaming women in real life.
This is some internet shyt.
We have several examples of red pill content creators impregnating and wifing the exact women they tell their audience to avoid.
Most of the men who are expressing their distain for these type of women online would smash those type of women if they were throwing p*ssy their way.
Key word being, if.
-Shaming happens in real life. The reason women get bitter is because dudes will fukk & not find them worth a commitment. That's shameful to many women.

Daps
Great points. How do you think more young men being hip to the game thanks to forums, social media and YouTube will affect women’s marriage prospects in the future? I’ve noticed some women dismiss all the game being shared online by older experienced men as Andrew Tate and Red Pill when a lot of it is just exposing reality.
Red Pill and all the PUA stuff is good in terms of self-improvement.

A young single guy should always do what he can to be the best version of himself (working out, regular checkups, good diet, socializing with others, grooming/self-care etc).

As far as dealing with women....I think they're trying to take something complex and distill it down into something simple.

Women (and men) are a fair bit more complex than RP and that ideology suggests. You can have 5 women that exhibit the exact same behaviors but the "why" behind their actions can vary significantly.

I think of the PUA stuff like music. Some people can write AND play songs on their favorite instrument....this is the equivalent of having game and being able to teach others game using your techniques (rare).

Some people can play any song by ear but can't read music (naturally has game but can't explain why they are successful)...some folks can't play an instrument AND they can't read music (typical PUA consumer).

The ideas, books, internet content etc, gives them guide-rails to get started...like music lessons. I think guys should focus on being able to hold conversations with people first. If you're uncomfortable just talking to random people without the element of sex present....it's going to be considerably more difficult when you raise the stakes and put sex on the table.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
So why don't you tell that to those same bytches when they try to shame men into committing to them and being providers?

It goes both ways, don't shame men for treating you as hoes

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
A hoes life is much like a gangster's life in terms of what it does to one's soul. It might look enticing and fun, but really isn't. Same goes for fukky fukky men. When you sin like that, you do yourself a disservice.