Men who think shaming women for promiscuity are delusional....

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Newsflash...shaming women for their sexual lifestyle will never come back in style. Shaming women for not being married won't work either... Bringing up what 'high value' men want is laughable and useless...
Shaming single mothers is ineffective as well. Yall been doing that for 20 plus years with no results. It just baffles me when I read posts on here and men be like 'we need to bring back shame!!' It's simply not going to work. Also that whole 'the economy will collapse, and women will fall back in line!!'..that ain't gonna work either... LOL It's over...that's all I got. Have a nice day.
There are still Pickmishas who it still works on but they are a population on the decline.

#girlpower

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Or “holding modern women accountable “

Weirdo red pill YouTubers obsessed with this

Only hold the women ur dealing with accountable

And all the red pill dudes are getting caught fukking the very women they say no man wants to touch. Kevin Samuels died while fukking some chick he met (and probably paid) at a club. The Fresh & Fit guys have multiple instances of getting caught paying for sex or fukking with known thots. Andrew Tate runs a sex ring and fukks the women in it. Once dudes get money late in life, they start paying for p*ssy. Since the beginning of time.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Kevin Samuels died while fukking some chick he met (and probably paid) at a club.
Kevin Samuels didn't contradict himself by fukking a club chick/not wife material

His words were that there are fun girls... and there are wives...

he was trying to get women to understand how to become the wife...

he didn't say men cant have fun with the fun girls... just not to wife them

lets keep everything on track here

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
90% of OP's posts are shytting on black men. Check if you don't believe me. They're a either a homo, dyke or divestor pretending to be a breh.

Naturally the momma's boys will cheer this bullshyt on :mjlol:
I agree with what OP says but if your post is true then the name "boxchevy" and the avi intrigues me even more :patrice:. Out of all the names you can choose as an account name. nikkas love box chevys huh...stay woke :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Newsflash...shaming women for their sexual lifestyle will never come back in style. Shaming women for not being married won't work either... Bringing up what 'high value' men want is laughable and useless...
Shaming single mothers is ineffective as well. Yall been doing that for 20 plus years with no results. It just baffles me when I read posts on here and men be like 'we need to bring back shame!!' It's simply not going to work. Also that whole 'the economy will collapse, and women will fall back in line!!'..that ain't gonna work either... LOL It's over...that's all I got. Have a nice day.
We don't need to bring back shame we need to bring back standards and anti simping. These hoes got their heads held too high because these simp nikkas are out of fukking control

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
captain-save-a-hoe-captain-save-em.gif

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I couldn't care less what society thinks about it, if a woman's being a hoe I call her a hoe. If you don't wanna be shamed for shameful behavior stop doing it. You can get fukked but not wifed because if you don't have standards I won't treat you like you do.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
If I still have sex why would I be bitter

(OP made this thread in response to mine)

Lol but from the responses in this thread and mine, I see why the hoes do what they do fasho got nikkas by the balls
Because the bitterness is not about having sex???

I haven't seen your thread and I don't know you btw, I'm speaking in general terms.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even worse it's coming primarily from dudes who aren't particularly successful, aren't married, don't have children, etc. Brehs need to focus on bettering themselves. The shame wars are over. And given that successful men keep choosing these thots, what makes you think anything is gonna change. Improve yourself, get money and find a woman who is compatible with you. Nobody wants to be 40 on internet forums talking shyt about thots.
That’s the only people who would wanna shame women though, the ones who are unsuccessful. Winners aren’t the complainers. In fact, even people who go out and try and fail aren’t the complainers. It’s just the dudes who spend all day in their grandmas basements talking about women who are upset.