Men who got married, aside from religious grounds....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you need a marriage for that? I mean, if it's so easily dissolved anyway...

how many times do i have to say it? no you dont need to get married to have this....:mjpls:

you 20 yr old niglets always think that youve discovered something...theres no arguement against marriage that you can come up with that i didnt already have when i was young too...i had them all...heard them all...

youre not breaking new ground here

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
He did give a complete answer.... wanting to do something is a valid reason to do it

Why do people eat pork
Why do people ski
Why do people become priests

Just because you aren't satisfied with it doesn't make it invalid

Saying, "they wanted to" is the equivalent of being told, "I dunno, just 'cause." I know that they wanted to, I wanted a more complete answer than that.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
how many times do i have to say it? no you dont need to get married to have this....:mjpls:

you 20 yr old niglets always think that youve discovered something...theres no arguement against marriage that you can come up with that i didnt already have when i was young too...i had them all...heard them all...

youre not breaking new ground here

The arguments being old doesn't take away from their credibility. It just seems like a whole lot of hoopla that you don't really need.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Threadstarter still drinking from his momma's titty :russ:

Old "girls got cooties" ass nugga :wtb:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Hacksaw Jim Thuggins whole marriage was dismantled here :wow:

Let me lend you a jar of love nikka :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ok, i could careless why people get married or why people do one thing or another, if its not harming my loved ones or I, have at it

its obvious you are anti-marriage, which is ok everyone has a right to their own opinion, but to demand that someone explain their reasoning to you is foolish
I'm not anti-marriage I'm against people mindlessly doing it not realizing that in modern society marriage is more of a legal thing than anything. Marriage has its purposes but its not something that should be entertained for pressure from others or because your partner wants it just because or because its traditional.

Marriage is a binding legal contract with terms and agreements that basically merges assets and such. You don't sign a contract because she wants you to or because your parents want you to or even because your pastor wants it.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Because there was no better way to show her what she meant to me.​

Now this is much closer to an actual answer......

The other responses in this fukkin' thread......:why:

Why the fukk y'all so defensive about this shyt....

It's a legit question......the OP is just asking why nikkas decide to get married other than religious reasons (as opposed to just being with the woman, without the ceremony and contracts and shyt)

Yes, he may very well be anti-marriage, and he very well might already believe that there IS no good reason for a man wanting to get married other than religion, so he may have started the thread on some "gotcha" shyt.....

But if that's the case, then what better way to prove him wrong than to ACTUALLY answer the question, instead of acting all "We see your game, nikka :wtb:" and giving non-answers like "I just wanted to do it"?

Y'all sound like the kids from those old Apple Jacks commercials.....ol' "we just do!!!!!" ass nikkas

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nJSMEuyimU"]Apple Jacks Ad- Big Brother (1993) - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The arguments being old doesn't take away from their credibility. It just seems like a whole lot of hoopla that you don't really need.

whose credibility? some 20 yr old...who thinks hes profound...saying something that every other 20 yr old male says? this is almost a right of passage especially on this board.....

20 yr old coli male: man, i aint ever getting married...whats the use of one woman for life when i can smash 2-3 at a time for life?...married nikkas are lame....

etc...ad nauseum

look bruh...im almost 40...trust me...how you think at 20 will not be how you think at 40....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now this is much closer to an actual answer......

The other responses in this fukkin' thread......:why:

Why the fukk y'all so defensive about this shyt....

It's a legit question......the OP is just asking why nikkas decide to get married other than religious reasons (as opposed to just being with the woman, without the ceremony and contracts and shyt)

Yes, he may very well be anti-marriage, and he very well might already believe that there IS no good reason for a man wanting to get married other than religion, so he may have started the thread on some "gotcha" shyt.....

But if that's the case, then what better way to prove him wrong than to ACTUALLY answer the question, instead of acting all "We see your game, nikka :wtb:" and giving non-answers like "I just wanted to do it"?

Y'all sound like the kids from those old Apple Jacks commercials.....ol' "we just do!!!!!" ass nikkas

Apple Jacks Ad- Big Brother (1993) - YouTube

:comeon:

becuz what it comes down to basically is: 'i did it becuz i wanted to'....

thats how decisions are made in life...you can dress it up as 'i was in love'...'shes my soul mate'...etc whatever

but bottom line is no one forces you to get married...you do it becuz you want to...i dont know who you meant was being defensive...but nothing anyone can say on here would have me in any way upset...

and lets be real...this is a troll thread...dude already knows what reasons that people would use to get married...he just decided to be this weeks creator of the anti-marriage thread...

if hes been around 2 weeks...then hes definitely run across reincar and his stance on marriage....so yea...we see his game coming from a mile away...

its neither new or original

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

becuz what it comes down to basically is: 'i did it becuz i wanted to'....

thats how decisions are made in life...you can dress it up as 'i was in love'...'shes my soul mate'...etc whatever

but bottom line is no one forces you to get married...you do it becuz you want to...i dont know who you meant was being defensive...but nothing anyone can say on here would have me in any way upset...

and lets be real...this is a troll thread...dude already knows what reasons that people would use to get married...he just decided to be this weeks creator of the anti-marriage thread...

if hes been around 2 weeks...then hes definitely run across reincar and his stance on marriage....so yea...we see his game coming from a mile away...

its neither new or original

CO MOTHER FREAKIN' SIGN...GLAD TO SEE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE ON HERE WITH SOME DAMN COMMONSENSE