men who drive crappy cars

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Got nothing to do with hate breh.. It doesn't take a genius to see that money doesn't stay in the black community because we're materialistic as fukk and our priorities are fukked up. It's ingrained in damn near everything we do, from social media to black music. Stunt, stunt, stunt, stunt, get p*ssy, shyt on nikkas, fukk they bytch, let nikkas know you can fukk they bytch, stunt. Even when nikkas get put on and get opportunities to do so much more, it's still the same shyt. Put the money back into the same pockets it came from. It's like a big ass loan that nikkas end up paying back because they can't be bothered with building wealth... gotta stunt.

If you see it as hate, then that's you, but you can't possibly tell me that it's not an unhealthy mindset.
Honestly I get tired of that money don't stay in the black community shyt when the same people kicking it can check who they paying off and most of,them aren't black either. My point is people always saying what the next person doing while not doing it themselves most times. All these stuff you saying is ingrained is ingrained in other groups too just in different ways. Wish y'all stop hyping up these other groups like blacks the only group that does stuff like this.

I honestly see this generalization stuff you just said more as a hate than the first post and its just an American mindset. Whether its healthy or not I don't know because it depends on if it works for you or not. Some people can prosper still others not so much.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So to my coli fam,who aren't big with cars,and don't care what they drive long as it gets you from point A to B,even if it is a bucket.

If any of you came up on 500k you wouldn't buy you a fresh whip?:sas2:
Nope they'd invest in something vague but "invest" sounds so mature so that's what you'll get from most even though I throw the challenge flag on that

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There should be law requiring you to own a home before driving a Benz or a bmw

I have two friends staying in A two bedroom apartment for $600 a month driving cars worth more than 5 years on their rent. nikkas need to get their priorities straight :mjlol:

if you can't afford to replace the run flats with another set of runflats than you need to reconsider buying a bmw.
nikka buying used half worn out tires to go on their platinum rims.
:russ: Ol broke ass ballers

Last edited:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Honestly I get tired of that money don't stay in the black community shyt when the same people kicking it can check who they paying off and most of,them aren't black either. My point is people always saying what the next person doing while not doing it themselves most times. All these stuff you saying is ingrained is ingrained in other groups too just in different ways. Wish y'all stop hyping up these other groups like blacks the only group that does stuff like this.

I honestly see this generalization stuff you just said more as a hate than the first post and its just an American mindset. Whether its healthy or not I don't know because it depends on if it works for you or not. Some people can prosper still others not so much.
The thing is.. That lifestyle only works if you've got a steady cash flow that allows for it.

And miss me with the fukking hate rhetoric already.. I was never one to knock or be jealous of another nikka's hustle.
So to my coli fam,who aren't big with cars,and don't care what they drive long as it gets you from point A to B,even if it is a bucket.

YES!

but would I go out and buy a Vanquish or a 458? Nah.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

Depending on what I had left after student loans and putting up some of it to save. It'd be very low on my priority list, I'll say that.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
reincar shut up! aint nobody even talking bout that
:what:

i dont care about yall 99 lexus or restored bug, bottom line, NO MAN SHOULD BE DRIVING A SUNFIRE or a sunfire lookalike
What about a Daewoo?

CN8fONL.jpg

I know of a millionaire who drives a Daewoo Lanos on the regular. :sas2:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
damn yall know a lot of fukking millionaires
the top people of my job of 2000 + employees (who also happen to be white) are driving lexuses, bmws, and benzes. but the rich motherfukkers yall know driving 88 camrys :mjlol:
yeah its only black people that stunt

the white supervisors making $70 something k a year is driving lexuses and bmws, but its only black people that are materialistic

thats cool and all, but thats not what this thread was about

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Depending on what I had left after student loans and putting up some of it to save. It'd be very low on my priority list, I'll say that.

No,lets talk about it,500k tax free fall into your account tomorrow:wow:

After student loans and you save some,you wouldn't buy you a new car?:comeon:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The thing is.. That lifestyle only works if you've got a steady cash flow that allows for it.

And miss me with the fukking hate rhetoric already.. I was never one to knock or be jealous of another nikka's hustle.

YES!

but would I go out and buy a Vanquish or a 458? Nah.
I can't "miss" you with the hate rhetoric because that's what the fukk you sound like in this instance. I don't care if you don't knock and or get jealous of another nikkas hustle I'm telling you what that shyt you been saying sounds like to me. I didn't say you had to agree but it is what it is.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
damn yall know a lot of fukking millionaires
the top people of my job of 2000 + employees (who also happen to be white) are driving lexuses, bmws, and benzes. but the rich motherfukkers yall know driving 88 camrys :mjlol:

yeah its only black people that stunt

the white supervisors making $70 something k a year is driving lexuses and bmws, but its only black people that are materialistic

thats cool and all, but thats not what this thread was about
Thats why this shyt be disingenuous regarding bold. Every time this thread is done the majority of cats know millionaires and billionaires(maybe not that rich) that are driving Fred Sanford's junk mobile while the only people driving nice cars are fukked up living in huts eating noodles 3 times a day. shyt sound so bogus and like dudes want that to be true so they don't look as bad or something for,their current position in life. Think because they got the same car as the boss they on the same level? Lol that's why this stuff is funny like that means one day they too will be a millionaire in a pinto.