Men want women to chip in for the bill but afraid to ask

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you're the one taking the woman out then you should pay, if she asks you out, then you should split it and pay for what you bought for yourself.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If you're the one taking the woman out then you should pay, if she asks you out, then you should split it and pay for what you bought for yourself.

No. If a chick asks ME out you bet your ass she's paying. I wouldn't even let her take out her wallet if I asked her out, why should it be any different for her? :usure:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

:russ: @ This p*ssy simp getting on his knees so a bytch can catapult off him to gain a higher level. So if you suggest to go on a date you have to pay for it all but if she does she only has to pay for herself? :laff: You're the reason why these modern bytches aint shyt. :pacspit:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that's why you do the meet and greet coffee date before the first real date

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
don't pay for hood rats and pay the first 3 months of dating a real woman

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
that's why you do the meet and greet coffee date before the first real date

A meet and greet coffee date before the REAL date :patrice:

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I like seeing a guys face look like this :dwillhuh: when I pull out my debit card :laugh: and I get praised like I really did something amazing

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
you must be from the 90s
females logic in my generation is :mindblown:

you want equality only when it benefits you

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
If I ask a guy out or I recommend a specific place which I know will cost a bit, I will pay. If he asks me out, I expect him to pay.

I know what my budget and he should know his. Don't try and impress me with Del Friscos or Ruth Chris then slide the bill over to me because he couldn't handle the whole thing.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simps got the whole "dating" game mixed up. Number 1, If your not together with then chick you are not dating. Your friends hanging out and should treat it as such (if she is a jump-off it's ok to pay for fast food and RedBox). Number 2, don't waste time chasing chicks who are not into you. If a chick really likes you she will be the one blowing up your phone, inviting you out, and paying for your dinner etc..

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I don't mind paying if it's guaranteed p*ssy :ehh:

But when it's like 50/50 gneeguhs either going dutch or we eating at Wendy's :lolbron:

I swear I've fed a chick nothing but Wendy's before on multiple dates & was still getting p*ssy on the regular :blessed:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I didnt mean you but all of a sudden chicks are claiming to be claiming to want to pay for the date its kind of like every dude here being in IT balling and pulling pawgs and 11s

Oh ok....well I'm not anywhere near where I want to be financially. ..but I've always held my own....so taking a special friend to dinner is nothing. ..if I can invest my time in him...what's around $50 on a meal ?