Men want women to chip in for the bill but afraid to ask

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

If you can't afford to pay twice whatever bill you think you are going to get then you shouldn't eat there. That being said if a woman has manners and class, she is not ordering the most expensive thing on the menu on the 1st date.
I normally pay the first date, maybe the second. After that, it's a shared experience. These women have jobs and are making money so they should definitely chip in.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can also go on cheaper/ free dates. Going out after you've already had dinner is an option, free concerts, or the museum (which is free here). Step outside of the traditional dating box if you're concerned about not wanting to pay for a woman's meal. Why even invite someone to dinner if you don't want to pay for them?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we can agree that if you ask her out you should be payin on the first date right?

otherwise youre lookin :flabbynsick:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i mean its kind of the point. when u ask someone out to dinner with u, ur kind of insinuating its on u. if she asks u out, then its on her and ya can pay half n half or u can let her pay. but if u hounding a chick for a date and she agrees, its kind of a given that the asker pays, not the askee. :patrice:

sglove

Rookie
Daps
I think that women should offer, and be ready with there money if its taken there, I mean if its a first date thing, yall are just chillin, don't really know one another. it aint unthinkable to pay for whatever yall are getting separately. but usually the dude will be like:takedat: I got this. but at least make that effort

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Whoever invites should pay and if the funds need to be financed by a friend that should be discussed before hand. Lets take turns sharing our money with one another, friends.