Men want women to chip in for the bill but afraid to ask

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Whoever invites should pay and if the funds need to be financed by a friend that should be discussed before hand. Lets take turns sharing our money with one another, friends.
I agree. ..whenever I invite someone out I expect to pay sbd budget for a nice amount between us...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
The first couple months, i was fronting the bill (dinner, parking, brunch, frozen yogurtsteins, iced coffee at the villa with a hint of vanilla

Young girls never want to pay, ever.

Mature women don’t want to pay at first (if they’re interested).

The only time she’ll start going dutch early is if she just wants to be friends.

If she’s into you, she’s gonna want to see if you’re generous enough to stick around… that includes paying for the first few round of dates (that just let’s her know you can shell out 40-60 bucks per outing and it ain’t gonna hurt your wallet).

And it has nothing to do with her being cheap, or she gold digging… it’s her testing the stranf of your monetary situation (you got enough loot to go on basic outings for meals while hauling her in your wheels?).

Essentially, you paying is a validation that you have a decent job and you can provide something as basic as a kaysadeeya and a cosmo with the cherry in the mid-tho.

Eventually, if y’all go out for more than 5 dates/laset a month, she’ll start to feel you more and will fork out the funds to ensure that you ain’t just an ATM simp.

My girl is old school tho and raise don traditional Christian values…

We’ve been together for aboot 8 months now, I’d say its’ 2-1 to 3-1 ratio… but I don’t have any problem with it because I make 5 digits and we don’t eat 5 star shiit 5 days a week, you deeg?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I love when women do the fake ass, alligator arm reach for their purse when the bill comes.... Yes ladies we know about that.:heh:
i hate that shyt, she'll be one fukkup away from being thrown to the bushes after that

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
im not afraid to tell em

shyt we both work

we both enjoyed the night

so we both could pay

bytches cant have it one way today

then other way the next

bytches scream how they independent....

but still want to hold on to tradition

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
we can agree that if you ask her out you should be payin on the first date right?

otherwise youre lookin :flabbynsick:

You should what I do. Take her ass to the park and pack your own lunch. While her stomach is growling pull out your sandwich and ask what you trying to do for this ham and cheese ma :shaq: