Men want women to chip in for the bill but afraid to ask

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Prepare to share her and or half your account with that naive ghandi attitude :bryan:

:wtf: damn man the quality of women ya nikkas have fukked with or been just raised around or by must be so damn horrible for ya to all have that attitude.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
These new bytches will say yes to dates just to get fed, breh. If a woman is sincerely interested in you she won't mind paying for dates every once in a while, some of us are still in college/post-grad, fam :manny:
Unless you're some kinda super simp with 0 people reading skills shellin' out dough on any chick that looks at you, I'm not getting the issue here.

If you're a grown man, you should be able to tell if a woman is interested in you, even outside of a date.

If you're out here afraid to lose a couple of dollars, you probably (a) shouldn't be dating in the first place and need to focus on getting your finances together (b)re-evaluate why you're even considering even putting yourself in the position where you a chick may expect you to spend so much money/time on her when you think she may not be interested.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:childplease:

If you can't afford to pay twice whatever bill you think you are going to get then you shouldn't eat there. That being said if a woman has manners and class, she is not ordering the most expensive thing on the menu on the 1st date.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn breh :pachaha: this aint 1950 but maybe if more people had some 50s style manners and morals shyt wouldnt be as fukked up as it is

:heh: I think thats more of a problem with ppl coming into dating with fukked up priorities in the first place

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just ask. I always bring my own monies when I go on dates. but guys usually want to pay. :ehh:

no one wants to pay. it just seems to be expected. hell, even when I go out with the wife, she be looking like :usure: when the bill comes :laugh: not that I really care when it comes to paying for her anyways.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think when you meet a new chic and your taking her out for the first few times. Guy's should pay.

But, when you either been with her for a long time or married her, and ya'll had countless stupid fights over nothing, then she should pay some too. Just my opinion.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
These new bytches will say yes to dates just to get fed, breh. If a woman is sincerely interested in you she won't mind paying for dates every once in a while, some of us are still in college/post-grad, fam :manny:

see, this is how I knew my old lady wasn't on that horse shyt. first encounter, she was like "we can go to the drive thru if u want"

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't mind paying for the first date, but chances are I have to like you a good deal already to want to go on a typical date...otherwise I might just try to "chill" somewhere instead

Prado210

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind paying for the first date, but chances are I have to like you a good deal already to want to go on a typical date...otherwise I might just try to "chill" somewhere instead

It starts off like that. Then her real self comes out. Its a disgusting front. Lol.

I always tell the youngsters that I know to be wary. You really won't know who she really is until you spend a good amount of time with her. Reminds me of this shirt...

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/no-matter-how-good-she-looks-someone-is-tired-of-her-shyt.jpg

Prado210

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, I botched that link.

But the shirt says " no matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is tired of her shyt"

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you like paying for the female, but she likes to put a little something say to her "how about i pay for the meals, you pay for the drinks?" works every time brehs. she knows you're still the baws but she gets to feel a lil special.

:to::myman: