Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yeah. Yeah. Every nikka I come across says this. Every one. If you know men's weaknesses you can easily exploit them. I'm playing 2 Compton nikkas and one nikka who came down from Flint.

It ain't fun if the nikkas are ugly. Anybody can play ugly nikkas. If you really into this the nikkas need to be fine and desirable to most girls. I'll pull the baddest nikka from your city and have him eating out my hand and it has nothing to do with my looks (which are average in every way) but everything to do with me getting game everyday from my big brothers growing up. I got fine nikkas.
You probably know how to point out insecure dudes with low self esteem. Other then that :duck::duck::duck:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
worst advice ever, this shyt dont work on men. i dunno what kind of fukk you nikkas you associate with but come down here to nyc, philly, or boston and nikkas will not hesitate to throw you to the bushes

the minute a hoe tells me this, i treat her like a hoe accordingly

guess all that music drake be puttin out turn all the toronto nikkas soft.

:umad: I'm going to try this advice and let you know.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It really does :dead: I know a few hood rats who do that.
How? If a chick starts acting disrespectful off jump ima check her on it and if she continues it's bushes for her. If she tells me about other dudes she's fukking I'm either gon relegate her to being a jump off or ima say deuces. I'd be more fooled by a girl tryna mask as a good girl than this.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How? If a chick starts acting disrespectful off jump ima check her on it and if she continues it's bushes for her. If she tells me about other dudes she's fukking I'm either gon relegate her to being a jump off or ima say deuces. I'd be more fooled by a girl tryna mask as a good girl than this.

Cool but that's you, some dudes have no self respect or self esteem whatsoever.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yeah. Yeah. Every nikka I come across says this. Every one. If you know men's weaknesses you can easily exploit them. I'm playing 2 Compton nikkas and one nikka who came down from Flint.

It ain't fun if the nikkas are ugly. Anybody can play ugly nikkas. If you really into this the nikkas need to be fine and desirable to most girls. I'll pull the baddest nikka from your city and have him eating out my hand and it has nothing to do with my looks (which are average in every way) but everything to do with me getting game everyday from my big brothers growing up. I got fine nikkas.
You ain't dealing with no player or mack with real game. Players block a part of themselves off of the women they mess with. They don't show their weaknesses to be exploited.

Make a thread on this and go into more detail, give more examples cause I ain't buying a lick of it.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
No game. Treat nikkas like shyt. They're so used to these thirsty ass broads doing whatever for some dikk and attention if you treat him like he's whatever and talk about other nikkas in front of him, he's gonna see you as something to conquer (as a woman would see a rotten nikka as something to change). You gotta use his natural maleness to succeed and not give up to your advantage. Basically, subliminally let him know he's insignificant and you're the only girl he can't get. It'll drive him crazy

You're welcome, Tdot sistah :therethere:
Like I said women are manipulative as fukk. And more secretive and nosy than they are manipulative. I try not to run game on girls because they always talk about wanting honesty.

What they mean they want me to be honest so they can gather intelligence on me that will be used against me in the future.

I know all your moves. You know all my moves.

You're like the female version of me. We probably couldn't occupy the same space without one of us exploding.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Posted this same pic a couple times in this thread a over the past 4 years. imma do it again.

2mfj3w4.jpg
Aint uploading no new pics :flabbynsick:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

All talk. You mess with bytch ass nikkas, a real one will see through the bullshyt
:umad: I'm going to try this advice and let you know.
Go ahead :yeshrug: my advice is don't mess with the wrong one or you might get your head split since nikkas can't control their feelings nowadays

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like I said women are manipulative as fukk. And more secretive and nosy than they are manipulative. I try not to run game on girls because they always talk about wanting honesty.

What they mean they want me to be honest so they can gather intelligence on me that will be used against me in the future.

I know all your moves. You know all my moves.

You're like the female version of me. We probably couldn't occupy the same space without one of us exploding.
You can be the Drake to my Rihanna.

Imma always play the game better
:takedat:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Lol, you think you one thing, but you probably another :lolbron: