Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Some back pics a couple weeks after I started lifting again. Now I'm pumped in those pictures so I'm obviously not that big, but ya boy got them GOAT genetics tho :myman:

I'll post an update pic after Summer when I pack on about 15-20 lbs of muscle and cut more :jawalrus:

Check out this post of my face if ya haven't yet

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/19394757/

I can't see anything. Please reupload:mjcry:

just two more months. :lupe:

When is your Damian Lillard looking self-going to post some pictures? :usure:

Ok black Denzel are you going to bless us? :usure:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
So, not becoming aggressive or violent towards a woman means that you're a bytch ass nikka? :childplease: You're telling on yourself. Not only on how you were raised but how the men in your city operate. Im glad I have an abundence of GENTLEMEN to chose from in Toronto. Cant say the say for your New York women. :francis:
different forms of aggression they probably lack testosterone

gentlemen por que? no gentleman would allow you to do what you and that thot @InDePickWest are planning, i'm pretty sure they have enough self esteem to walk away from the bullshyt. the shyt yall were describing from the get go sounded like simps
I've noticed how rude some of these coli men are, they really think they are going to get women acting like jackasses :comeon: then want to complain about "no good women."
i'm not even an a$$hole irl life, but the amount of chicks i see attracted to my a$$holes friends is staggering

yall did this to yourselves :yeshrug:

MWinn

Pro
Daps
different forms of aggression they probably lack testosterone

gentlemen por que? no gentleman would allow you to do what you and that thot @InDePickWest are planning, i'm pretty sure they have enough self esteem to walk away from the bullshyt. the shyt yall were describing from the get go sounded like simps
i'm not even an a$$hole irl life, but the amount of chicks i see attracted to my a$$holes friends is staggering

yall did this to yourselves :yeshrug:

I'm sure you would not like to be grouped in a category based on gender. Why do it to us? If you're a good guy then own that because the women who will do right by you will notice you. If you pretend to be an a$$hole then you will get the women who don't know their worth and will not aid in your come up. Maybe it comes down to you not understanding what you want in a woman...not that the women like a$$holes. Why would you even want a woman who accepts poor treatment from men? You should automatically know that she has underlying issues and baggage.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm sure you would not like to be grouped in a category based on gender. Why do it to us? If you're a good guy then own that because the women who will do right by you will notice you. If you pretend to be an a$$hole then you will get the women who don't know their worth and will not aid in your come up. Maybe it comes down to you not understanding what you want in a woman...not that the women like a$$holes. Why would you even want a woman who accepts poor treatment from men? You should automatically know that she has underlying issues and baggage.
I see dat Avi..

:youngsabo:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Damian Lillard though? I don't see it... :dwillhuh:

So he's sending face pics but I was left out. I see.

its not like that. just a bit paranoid to post my pictures cause of some people on this forum. so im contemplating. :hamster:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
i never said i was good guy but im not exactly a complete a$$hole either.

but i will say i fukk with people on the daily, just for the fun of it :russ:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
198738_10151173128559381_769699290_n_jpg_oh_6896.jpg

I rocked ICarley's and I didn't give a fukk

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I can't see anything. Please reupload:mjcry:

Ok black Denzel are you going to bless us? :usure:
lol they were up for like 2-3 days I'm not reuploading them now though :troll:. Probably will do it after summer when I put on more muscle and get more cut though.

Let me see if the delete link will work even tho I deleted them. gimme a sec