Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
All talk. You mess with bytch ass nikkas, a real one will see through the bullshyt

Go ahead :yeshrug: my advice is don't mess with the wrong one or you might get your head split since nikkas can't control their feelings nowadays

:childplease: That will NOT happen. Men from Toronto aren't violent or aggressive.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
20160604_154649.jpg

just got a haircut and a shave yesterday. feeling fresh.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
so i was right they bytch ass nikkas

So, not becoming aggressive or violent towards a woman means that you're a bytch ass nikka? :childplease: You're telling on yourself. Not only on how you were raised but how the men in your city operate. Im glad I have an abundence of GENTLEMEN to chose from in Toronto. Cant say the say for your New York women. :francis:

MWinn

Pro
Daps
So, not becoming aggressive or violent towards a woman means that you're a bytch ass nikka? :childplease: You're telling on yourself. Not only on how you were raised but how the men in your city operate. Im glad I have an abundence of GENTLEMEN to chose from in Toronto. Cant say the say for your New York women. :francis:

I've noticed how rude some of these coli men are, they really think they are going to get women acting like jackasses :comeon: then want to complain about "no good women."