Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You gon put me on game? I know you have cac dudes as personal slaves, paying your bills and shyt. :wow:
No game. Treat nikkas like shyt. They're so used to these thirsty ass broads doing whatever for some dikk and attention if you treat him like he's whatever and talk about other nikkas in front of him, he's gonna see you as something to conquer (as a woman would see a rotten nikka as something to change). You gotta use his natural maleness to succeed and not give up to your advantage. Basically, subliminally let him know he's insignificant and you're the only girl he can't get. It'll drive him crazy

You're welcome, Tdot sistah :therethere:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
No game. Treat nikkas like shyt. They're so used to these thirsty ass broads doing whatever for some dikk and attention if you treat him like he's whatever and talk about other nikkas in front of him, he's gonna see you as something to change conquer. You gotta use his natural maleness to succeed and not give up to your advantage. Basically, subliminally let him know he's insignificant and you're the only girl he can't get. It'll drive him crazy

Do you give him p*ssy while doing this? If so, how are you going to let him feel like you're not something he has already conquered? Good advice nonetheless.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You gon put me on game? I know you have cac dudes as personal slaves, paying your bills and shyt. :wow:

No game. Treat nikkas like shyt. They're so used to these thirsty ass broads doing whatever for some dikk and attention if you treat him like he's whatever and talk about other nikkas in front of him, he's gonna see you as something to conquer (as a woman would see a rotten nikka as something to change). You gotta use his natural maleness to succeed and not give up to your advantage. Basically, subliminally let him know he's insignificant and you're the only girl he can't get. It'll drive him crazy

Honestly, I don't know how this works for you because, in my experience, this is how women work and not men lol. Unless a girl is next level fine then I can see it working.

There's playing hard to get and then there's being an a$$hole and annoying.

When I was younger though and was vibing with a girl, I figured when she mentioned her boyfriend that was a sign that she was interested in me.

And also when I was younger I had girls do that thing where they'd be just flat out mean to me because they liked me. That was so weird to me because I've always enjoyed women who were just straight up with me.

Or you're being sarcastic and putting a spin on a typical coli post.