Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
No game. Treat nikkas like shyt. They're so used to these thirsty ass broads doing whatever for some dikk and attention if you treat him like he's whatever and talk about other nikkas in front of him, he's gonna see you as something to conquer (as a woman would see a rotten nikka as something to change). You gotta use his natural maleness to succeed and not give up to your advantage. Basically, subliminally let him know he's insignificant and you're the only girl he can't get. It'll drive him crazy

You're welcome, Tdot sistah :therethere:
That works on men? :jbhmm::mjlol::russ::pachaha::bryan:

I'm conflicted as hell with what you just said. I thought that only worked on women :why:. What kind of dudes have you been messing with? If a woman treats me like shyt and talks about other nikkas in front of me ima think she either frontin' or she ain't interested. I'd be like :dahell:"wtf is your problem?" :manny: "shyt whateva" and keep it moving. I try to travel the path of least resistance when it comes to women, if a chick don't want me then :ehh:cool deuces :camby:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I don't know how this works for you because, in my experience, this is how women work and not men lol. Unless a girl is next level fine then I can see it working.

There's playing hard to get and then there's being an a$$hole and annoying.

When I was younger though and was vibing with a girl, I figured when she mentioned her boyfriend that was a sign that she was interested in me.

And also when I was younger I had girls do that thing where they'd be just flat out mean to me because they liked me. That was so weird to me because I've always enjoyed women who were just straight up with me.

Or you're being sarcastic and putting a spin on a typical coli post.
Yeah that doesn't make any sense to me.

As for the part that I bolded it could go a couple different ways. She could say she has a boyfriend to see how you would react/gauge your interest, tell you she has a man but is still willing to fukk with you, or tell you to show that she's already taken and not interested

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Yeah that doesn't make any sense to me.

As for the part that I bolded it could go a couple different ways. She could say she has a boyfriend to see how you would react/gauge your interest, tell you she has a man but is still willing to fukk with you, or tell you to show that she's already taken and not interested

Yeah, that's why I stopped caring about it. Don't really care to parse anymore.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
which are?
Well its....... Really.....

A4FDJdN.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
That works on men? :jbhmm::mjlol::russ::pachaha::bryan:

I'm conflicted as hell with what you just said. I thought that only worked on women :why:. What kind of dudes have you been messing with? If a woman treats me like shyt and talks about other nikkas in front of me ima think she either frontin' or she ain't interested. I'd be like :dahell:"wtf is your problem?" :manny: "shyt whateva" and keep it moving. I try to travel the path of least resistance when it comes to women, if a chick don't want me then :ehh:cool deuces :camby:
That's pretty much me. If she shows disinterest, than I dip. I don't wanna be a nuisance to her.

:manny:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
No game. Treat nikkas like shyt. They're so used to these thirsty ass broads doing whatever for some dikk and attention if you treat him like he's whatever and talk about other nikkas in front of him, he's gonna see you as something to conquer (as a woman would see a rotten nikka as something to change). You gotta use his natural maleness to succeed and not give up to your advantage. Basically, subliminally let him know he's insignificant and you're the only girl he can't get. It'll drive him crazy

worst advice ever, this shyt dont work on men. i dunno what kind of fukk you nikkas you associate with but come down here to nyc, philly, or boston and nikkas will not hesitate to throw you to the bushes

the minute a hoe tells me this, i treat her like a hoe accordingly

guess all that music drake be puttin out turn all the toronto nikkas soft.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Some back pics a couple weeks after I started lifting again. Now I'm pumped in those pictures so I'm obviously not that big, but ya boy got them GOAT genetics tho :myman:

@Giselle @Rawster @BlackPearl @Lady.Libra. @ChiefQueen @Ms.CuriousCat @Ms. Elaine @Ooh Marty @Juicy @Raye82 @wickedsm @Paradise @Elle Driver @CinnaSlim @VFib @woodrat @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Milk N Cookies
@Coco

I'll post an update pic after Summer when I pack on about 15-20 lbs of muscle and cut more :jawalrus:

Check out this post of my face if ya haven't yet

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/19394757/

:ehh: not bad pleighboy

you can't keep up with the gawd though:jawalrus:

EZ2VhgC.jpg

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
worst advice ever, this shyt dont work on men. i dunno what kind of fukk you nikkas you associate with but come down here to nyc, philly, or boston and nikkas will not hesitate to throw you to the bushes

the minute a hoe tells me this, i treat her like a hoe accordingly

guess all that music drake be puttin out turn all the toronto nikkas soft.
Yeah. Yeah. Every nikka I come across says this. Every one. If you know men's weaknesses you can easily exploit them. I'm playing 2 Compton nikkas and one nikka who came down from Flint.

It ain't fun if the nikkas are ugly. Anybody can play ugly nikkas. If you really into this the nikkas need to be fine and desirable to most girls. I'll pull the baddest nikka from your city and have him eating out my hand and it has nothing to do with my looks (which are average in every way) but everything to do with me getting game everyday from my big brothers growing up. I got fine nikkas.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: now it makes sense, yo sig was just the beginning