Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You're a man. You're not a girl, imbecile. You're an HIV/AIDS case waiting to happen. You're a side man to undercover men who sleeps with sissies and women. That's disgusting. You have no respect for yourself neither the wives and girlfriends these fakkits have. You're disgusting. You and the fakkits you sleep with are an abomination.
Thanks. lol

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Not only theirs, yours.
Too bad I don't give a fukk about anyone except myself and my mother. <3

Who cares, tranny. You'll end up dead anyway whether it's by your hands, another's, or from complication from HIV/AIDS. Motherfukkers who try to fukk people lives over only end up fukking up theirs.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Who cares, tranny. You'll end up dead anyway whether it's by your hands, another's, or from complication from HIV/AIDS. Motherfukkers who try to fukk people lives over only end up fukking up theirs.
You know that by you focusing on HIV/AIDS you may bring that energy into your life? Be careful.
I'm HIV negative and I've been celibate for YEARS.
You and everyone else on this forum should worry about yourselves.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Not only theirs, yours.
Too bad I don't give a fukk about anyone except myself and my mother. <3

Eh, in all seriousness, I could care less in the real world what other people do or dont do but being in the medical profession, I have a question.

Do you mess with both men and women? Have those changes helped your career options? Why?

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
You know that by you focusing on HIV/AIDS you may bring that energy into your life? Be careful.
I'm HIV negative and I've been celibate for YEARS.
You and everyone else on this forum should worry about yourselves.

fakkit I said that because of the information you provided- you're a side man. You live a scandalous ass lifestyle that will bring about negative results. Don't backtrack

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Eh, in all seriousness, I could care less in the real world what other people do or dont do but being in the medical profession, I have a question.

Do you mess with both men and women? Have those changes helped your career options? Why?
I'm bi. But I don't fukk a lot. Not many people can say they had sex with me, however I dress provocative. I flirt. I make videos dancing. I like attention and that's how I channel my sexual energy.

Idk if you know my story or not but I've been a girl since 5.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm bi. But I don't fukk a lot. Not many people can say they had sex with me, however I dress provocative. I flirt. I make videos dancing. I like attention and that's how I channel my sexual energy.

Idk if you know my story or not but I've been a girl since 5.

No, I'm not familiar with your story.

Since five? That's interesting. Were you born androgynous and just went with being a female? Or you just naturally felt that your were a female at that age?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
:guilty:

pxdxivH.jpg

JN4NjuM.jpg

Wyvqqzl.jpg

Gary Michael (@gary559) • Instagram photos and videos
Hiiiiiiiiiiii