Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Oh.

So whatcu saying? You got hoes in different area codes?
full

:sas2:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
How am I hating? :mjlol: You are faceless for one. For two, you were born with a dikk. You are a man. They were responding to you because they thought you were an actual women. Imagine the embarrassment they feel now that they know you have a dikk.
Woman*
I'm not faceless. Many members on here have seen me and some didn't even know I was trans UNTIL they read it on here. Some are following me on IG and some have my kik. You're acting like a bytch and so if I am a man and you're not one, poor you. I'll dominate you. I have no problem with being a man. You know who to respect.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Woman*
I'm not faceless. Many members on here have seen me and some didn't even know I was trans UNTIL they read it on here. Some are following me on IG and some have my kik. You're acting like a bytch and so if I am a man and you're not one, poor you. I'll dominate you. I have no problem with being a man. You know who to respect.

You're the one who acting like a bytch because I told dude you wasn't a woman. Which you are not. You're the one who called me out my name :what:

You don't dominate shyt. You live your life on the outlier as a want to be woman. fakkit ass men fukk you on the low, because they don't want to be outed as homosexuals. It's not poor me, it's poor you. Look at the society you (we) live in. Untuck your dikk, maybe you will a have little more sense.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You're the one who acting like a bytch because I told dude you wasn't a woman. Which you are not. You're the one who called me out my name :what:

You don't dominate shyt. You live your life on the outlier as a want to be woman. fakkit ass men fukk you on the low, because they don't want to be outed as homosexuals. It's not poor me, it's poor you. Look at the society you (we) live in. Untuck your dikk, maybe you will a have little more sense.
Suck my dikk.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I can imagine the amount of objects you have suck in it (that God didn't intend for you or whoever to stick in there). Therefore, I will conclude that quite possibly you don't have much of one left. Not try though :troll:
I do kegels. My a$$hole is tighter than yours.
Fail.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I can imagine the amount of objects you have suck in it (that God didn't intend for you or whoever to stick in there). Therefore, I will conclude that quite possibly you don't have much of one left. Not try though :troll:

Fail.

My god..

:deadrose:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Fail.

Yo:wtf: