Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I give that vibe to you?
The fact that you didn't say "what's that" is vibe enough. You're talking about repelling things sent to you and talking about ruining lives. That's something occultist can initiate without explaining how. Also you're trans, I know of certain orders that value dual spirited beings.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The fact that you didn't say "what's that" is vibe enough. You're talking about repelling things sent to you and talking about ruining lives. That's something occultist can initiate without explaining how. Also you're trans, I know of certain orders that value dual spirited beings.

Heh, are you referring to the Baphomet?

Tread carefully there.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
My grand mother was a powerful voodoo witch. I spoke about it on tumblr a few times. Perhaps it rubbed off on me. A lot of people believe I am a witch on tumblr (before I even disclosed that information).
I do know of energy (which is one of the reasons I do not have sex freely) because I know of the energy exchange. Plus I know I can drain the wrong person.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I do kegels. My a$$hole is tighter than yours.
Fail.
I can imagine the amount of objects you have suck in it (that God didn't intend for you or whoever to stick in there). Therefore, I will conclude that quite possibly you don't have much of one left. Not try though :troll:

:mjlol: The fukkery of this thread.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Heh, are you referring to the Baphomet?

Tread carefully there.
No. What do you know of the 9 dukes?

My grand mother was a powerful voodoo witch. I spoke about it on tumblr a few times. Perhaps it rubbed off on me. A lot of people believe I am a witch on tumblr (before I even disclosed that information).
I do know of energy (which is one of the reasons I do not have sex freely) because I know of the energy exchange. Plus I know I can drain the wrong person.
Magus runs in my family so I can sense others. Vodoun among other things is in my wheel house. Child of Ellegua here. I mainly practice chaos magic. Have you ever been invited to an odd parties?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
20151222_214505.jpg

20151223_091940.jpg
:feedme: