Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
No. What do you know of the 9 dukes?

Magus runs in my family so I can sense others. Vodoun among other things is in my wheel house. Child of Ellegua here. I mainly practice chaos magic. Have you ever been invited to an odd parties?

Nothing unfortunately.

My family (mother's side) originates from New Orleans, as I stated to Bliss, my great grandmother was one of the original seven sisters in New Orleans..my grandmother, was very apt to teach me certain things in the way of sorcery and dark magic. It's an interesting childhood when your grandmother calls you "the serpent that lures eve"...understood it more as I got older and joined certain small circles.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nothing unfortunately.

My family (mother's side) originates from New Orleans, as I stated to Bliss, my great grandmother was one of the original seven sisters in New Orleans..my grandmother, was very apt to teach me certain things in the way of sorcery and dark magic. It's an interesting childhood when your grandmother calls you "the serpent that lures eve"...understood it more as I got older and joined certain small circles.
Small circles are good. I once knew a guy who made a deal with the Lord of flies. The funny thing is our ancestors are the most powerful Gods in all realities.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm on record, @ing her once in The Women Of The Coli thread. But I-I-I didn't know....

:snoop:

Bliss seems cool...I just...I just didn't know.

:wow:

It's ok.

Nothing unfortunately.

Check the thread number.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Please. I'm too good for majority of you nikkas. Don't flatter yourself.
Remember I still fit the light skint bytch criteria. I'm also curvy. So whether you know I'm nikka or not, I'm still more valued than you.

:mjlol: This is why I love the Coli. The comedy never ends.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Small circles are good. I once knew a guy who made a deal with the Lord of flies. The funny thing is our ancestors are the most powerful Gods in all realities.

Hilarity when people just think about the book when you mention "Lord of the Flies"...good ole beelzebub.

You have to be very careful summoning and communicating with such entities though..if you're not strong enough, it's very easy for you to become consumed and die. I don't even mess with it even though my grandmother was an adept at that. Some of the shyt I've seen being around her is unreal.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:mjlol: This is why I love the Coli. The comedy never ends.
I said that only because black men have put me on pedestals for being light and having ass and big titties.
So regardless if you want to say what you perceive me as, there's an illusion that I give off that is highly valued.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Hilarity when people just think about the book when you mention "Lord of the Flies"...good ole beelzebub.

You have to be very careful summoning and communicating with such entities though..if you're not strong enough, it's very easy for you to become consumed and die. I don't even mess with it even though my grandmother was an adept at that. Some of the shyt I've seen being around her is unreal.
This world is but a veil.

lol You're fine.
You got awful quiet bliss.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I'm bi. But I don't fukk a lot. Not many people can say they had sex with me, however I dress provocative. I flirt. I make videos dancing. I like attention and that's how I channel my sexual energy.

Idk if you know my story or not but I've been a girl since 5.

:dwillhuh: So your parents let you change your gender at age 5?:deadmanny: