Daps
giphy.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Woman*
I'm not faceless. Many members on here have seen me and some didn't even know I was trans UNTIL they read it on here. Some are following me on IG and some have my kik. You're acting like a bytch and so if I am a man and you're not one, poor you. I'll dominate you. I have no problem with being a man. You know who to respect.
You're the one who acting like a bytch because I told dude you wasn't a woman. Which you are not. You're the one who called me out my name :what:

You don't dominate shyt. You live your life on the outlier as a want to be woman. fakkit ass men fukk you on the low, because they don't want to be outed as homosexuals. It's not poor me, it's poor you. Look at the society you (we) live in. Untuck your dikk, maybe you will a have little more sense.
I do kegels. My a$$hole is tighter than yours.
Fail.
This can't be life...

:ohhh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I think with, his/her/it's, responses..he/she/beast is trying to get you to take that title fam
Please. I'm too good for majority of you nikkas. Don't flatter yourself.
Remember I still fit the light skint bytch criteria. I'm also curvy. So whether you know I'm nikka or not, I'm still more valued than you.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Oh I forgot, you're a step above that, you're a side man. You sleep with other men who sleeps with women :scust: Ugh, I feel sorry for the unsuspecting wives and girlfriends these fakkits have.
Warn your sisters and your exes. Hopefully your bytch isn't cheating on you with a nikka that's fukking a girl like me.
It's crazy how it comes around huh?

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Warn your sisters and your exes. Hopefully your bytch isn't cheating on you with a nikka that's fukking a girl like me.
It's crazy how it comes around huh?

You're a man. You're not a girl, imbecile. You're an HIV/AIDS case waiting to happen. You're a side man to undercover men who sleeps with sissies and women. That's disgusting. You have no respect for yourself neither the wives and girlfriends these fakkits have. You're disgusting. You and the fakkits you sleep with are an abomination.