“ Men it’s ok to cry 😭 and be vulnerable we are all human …. “2 days later” in my SpongeBob voice 😂

Daps
It's not just men. No one wants to be around someone sobbing. That's personal, you need to be alone when you cry like that.

When my grandma passed and my mom was sobbing I was like :mjtf: and went in my room.

When my lady's grandma passed and she was sobbing I kept my distance until she was consolable.
I wanna see if you gonna be able to keep that same energy when the day comes for your mother to transcend.........:jbhmm:

Newsflash...... you won't.:childplease:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
me after listenin' to some Sade
will-ferrell-drink.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna see if you gonna be able to keep that same energy when the day comes for your mother to transcend.........:jbhmm:

Newsflash...... you won't.:childplease:

My mom passed 15 years ago on Friday right before mother's day. My pops called me at work. I knew it happened then because that's the only reason he'd ever call me at work.

I cried about it for like 2 minutes.
paidinfull-mitch.gif

Manned up, went and met up with him and my brothers. That was it :manny: I miss her, I love her. But I for damn sure ain't gonna be breaking down and sobbing in front of a woman or anyone else about it.

Last edited:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
"You can tell somebody raised me with sense/We all need something to help us through our daily events, bear with me/ The toughest Brothers tear quickly/No lie Pops still cry and he near Fifty"

AZ "I'm Back"

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Reason 35 for why you never take advice from these bird brained women

Daps
My mom passed 15 years ago on Friday right before mother's day. My pops called me at work. I knew it happened then because that's the only reason he'd ever call me at work.

I cried about it for like 2 minutes.
paidinfull-mitch.gif

Manned up, went and met up with him and my brothers. That was it :manny: I miss her, I love her. But I for damn sure ain't gonna be breaking down and sobbing in front of a woman or anyone else about it.
I guess the factor we discussing is in the presence of a woman in an intimate setting. I could see where you're coming from. I had ti speak at my mom's wake and I only cried when I had to discuss things with direct family members. But something like a girl I'm smashing I get what your saying. They wouldn't get that emotional side cause they don't have the comprehension to understand what it is.

Also sorry about tbe loss. We all do eventually go through it and it does get easier, but it doesn't mean it never sucks. 🙏🏼

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess the factor we discussing is in the presence of a woman in an intimate setting. I could see where you're coming from. I had ti speak at my mom's wake and I only cried when I had to discuss things with direct family members. But something like a girl I'm smashing I get what your saying. They wouldn't get that emotional side cause they don't have the comprehension to understand what it is.

Also sorry about tbe loss. We all do eventually go through it and it does get easier, but it doesn't mean it never sucks. 🙏🏼
:salute: my lady is a huge crier. That's one of the reasons I chose her. She never pretends to be tough, doesn't try to hide her emotions. I admit it gets old at times but before her I was with women who tried to be tough and withhold their emotions and shyt and that never works out.