" Men don't chase enough anymore"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
you know you can pursue women without being creepy, without harassing, without sexually assaulting, etc. These are mutually exclusive things. Brehs getting daps for dunking on women rn but meh. Step your game up and stop being weird.
Or women could just chase men they like? There's a thought. Beggars and choosers.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Low quality men don't. Only low quality women say this frfr. All high quality women I know, myself included, are not in short supply of pursuers. All the quality men aren't chasing after low quality women and low quality men know low quality women will give them play with no effort put in, so yeah, she's probably right to feel this way :lolbron:
Ur not a high quality woman if ur on a male dominated site such as Coli:mjlol:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
on what planet are men not pursuing women? :dead:

anyway read through the thread and i just want to say a few things i noticed. this whole "go to the gym" stuff is great but it's not an end all solution yall. you'll just be a beautiful bodied nikka no mango who still doesn't know how to properly engage with the opposite sex. they'll look, enjoy what they see, and still keep it moving on you. and keep it a brick you wanna know who's the biggest fans of muscular gym rats? MEN. no funny style business but they'll stan you like you're a dope rapper. women nah, unless they're undesirable overweight chicks like Lizzo problematic ass. facts

which brings me to the next shyt about how ignoring women works. absolutely not. talk to women without p*ssy, dating, coupling or phone numbers on your mind. now you're not a guy looking to get a woman, you're just a person who's fun to be around and know how to engage in conversation with people. no alter egos, posturing, pick up artist fukkery, or trying to act like your favorite trap rapper or movie star. trust me there's plenty of women who are mad awkward talking to men too. either way it takes practice. you won't regret it

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I approach all the time, but I dont chase.

I get the #, set up a date & if excuses come....I stop all effort.

The ball is in her court at that point.

No point in chasing when the girls that really want u will return the favor....find those ones.

Go where ur wanted.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I approach all the time, but I dont chase.

I get the #, set up a date & if excuses come....I stop all effort.

The ball is in her court at that point.

No point in chasing when the girls that really want u will return the favor....find those ones.

Go where ur wanted.

You're talking sense.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Men chase but that doesn't mean a woman wants to be caught.

Also cause a man chases doesn't mean that the woman who is being chased wants to be caught by that man.

Once I realized this, my life and dating game became so much more successful. I bless the girls who curved me and saved me from simpdom.