" Men don't chase enough anymore"

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Low quality men don't. Only low quality women say this frfr. All high quality women I know, myself included, are not in short supply of pursuers. All the quality men aren't chasing after low quality women and low quality men know low quality women will give them play with no effort put in, so yeah, she's probably right to feel this way :lolbron:
You're a woman :patrice:

And quality you say :patrice:

Feel free to look me up with the search function in this thread :hubie:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/men-of-the-coli-reveal-yourself.12594/page-298

Daps
Yea, so we can be called creepy for saying “hi”, or take you out to dinner to give you the fuel to throw the box at a guy who doesn't do half as much for you.

To quote the BlackEyed peas, meet me halfway. Women arent sitting at home waiting to be rescued from poverty if they are not married to a guy with a homestead. You make him chase, but the internet has made it easier than ever to find women that won’t. Get your value up and change your approach, Ms independent in 2019.

Don't give them HOPE :ufdup:. Remember they can do bad ALL by themselves :mjlol::lolbron::mjlol:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Exactly. My DM’s stay popping with guys just saying hello or striking up conversations and my exes. Lol If they are engaging and there is chemistry they ask for my number. If not the communication stops. And I have no problem with that. Hell I have so many married and relationship dudes trying to stay friendly I’m wondering what the hell is going on in their life. I just keep it PG and keep it moving. People need to understand desperation rarely yields results. If it’s meant to flow it will be organic on both ends. You don’t have to run anybody down on either side.
That's why I don't buy the whole chasing dynamic.
Like I have no problem initiating a situation, if that's what's being queried.
But constantly tracking someone down and being met with little / minimal engagement, then I'll fall back and match the energy that's being given.

Daps
High quality woman - in summary not a bird. She isn't expecting to be taken care of, but she isn't trying to command the household around either. She wants to build with a partner who values loyalty and ambition. Open communicator and not into playing mind games and lies. What she wants from a partner she's bringing in some way or has some trait to complement them. Takes care of herself physically and mentally. Etc.

Most women that are complaining about men are immediately DQ'd from being high quality. High quality women are so rare that if you're struggling to attract men, then clearly you're mistaken. Men of all types will be coming after you, high quality included.

A lot of people have a case of Dunning-Kruger no doubt. However, most high quality women know exactly what they bring to the table and know there's always room for improvement instead of being on some "If you can't accept me at my worse, you can't have my at my best" bull. A high quality women isn't going to tell you, "I'm perfect." Nah, she'll tell you here's why you two can build a good, successful life together.

Outside of the highlighted ...I can dig it . I haven't yet meet a women who don't play games to me it dosent exist. This why men for the most part keep a roster cause most women are flaky...for the most part this is why men keep rosters.

Daps
I'll even go as far to say I don't believe in being romantic. To me romance is really just bending to her will. I'm always be respectful and courteous. Courting to me is for women ...there is no way a women can court me ....

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Dont feel sorry for women dating woes, they want the men every women want but are only getting dikk in return so they get salty lol. Hit the gym, get the back n be the ones they want.

in this day and age with chicks screencapping, taking photos, uploading this lame nikka tried to holla at me, sexual harassment. Chasing a woman can easily get you on the screen as "he doesn't leave me alone", he's harassing me.

Plus who is putting effort into talking a chick who doesn't put any effort back? Talk to these chicks and you get one word answers or a text 2-3 days later and ish eff that

Yeah never feel sorry for women dating woes cause they CHOSE the men they deal with ....

Among my fave posts in this thread. And there are a lot of real ass posts in this one.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
These fools are out here mostly talking through a screen talking about a chase lol. Do people even know how to date now? I mean going on a real date. Just stop it man smh.
Like I don't even get what they're implying by chase?

Like do they mean a woman rejecting a man or playing hard to get, then expecting a man to ask them out or take them seriously.

This aint the movies, men aren't mind readers, if someone is "playing hard to get", then to me I take it as not interested or in a relationship. That's the only logical explanation.

Not "chasing" a woman , until SHE conforms or DECIDES to change her mind. :dahell: