DJK

All Star
Daps

The comments are :russ:

I think some men are catching on and woman are seeing it

But those Simps are still out there :yeshrug:

Your free good and rent to them :ehh:

As always with women ...
what she means is the men she wants don't chase her.
And if they start chasing her a bit too much, she reserves the right to not want them anymore.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
you know you can pursue women without being creepy, without harassing, without sexually assaulting, etc. These are mutually exclusive things. Brehs getting daps for dunking on women rn but meh. Step your game up and stop being weird.
Would you agree that it's possible for 2 men to approach a woman using the same words and it be taken completely different dependent on how he looks?

Last edited:
Daps
As always with women ...
what she means is the men she wants don't chase her.
And if they start chasing her a bit too much, she reserves the right to not want them anymore.

They all play the game this way cause men don't understand how valuable their non Sexual attention is. These days I don't give attention away for free ...

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Already has my brother :troll:

It's a HOEPACALYPSE outchea :manny:

And my old head azz is loving it :blessed:

as men have wayyy too many options

And brothers are already seeing an early preview of this Economic Recession

If a bytch aint got a bag

They ain't fukking with her

These young N1ggas looking for security too they ain't stressing over Puzzy like the older cats (OGs)

I been fukking a sexy 25 year old PCA (personal care assistant) who is struggling

Couldn't find a job in her socialogy field

So these 40 something year old balls she stay juggling
:ahh:

Welcome back :salute:

I was wondering why u got banned

But Yea it's nice to see men finally realizing what I been sayin for a decade now

The internet has overall been great for socializing but it has destroyed the dating game for the most part

Women get hella attention and are still miserable and single

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I remember when I was in Medellin and I still remember my Colombian homeboy who was basically a playboy down there(could bag any hoes) and was my wingman, he was like "Jesus when you go back to America just fukk these hoes and leave them." Dude was much older than me and never forgot that advise. :wow: After my recent relationship with my ex last September I'm not getting into any serious relationships here in America until I hit my 30s and I mean mid 30s.:yeshrug: I'm gonna still be smashing American thotties(first time smashing a paag back in October. She was my project partner. First time for everything.:yeshrug:). But... All in all I'm going to live out the remainder of my 20s like an IG thot living out my "best years." lol. I'm just using America to build(stack up bread, get degree, invest in stocks which I been doing, and gods willing get an online business on the side etc) to prepare myself for my 30s. But outside of America I plan on traveling even 10x more. Already got trips planned for next year and 2021. Word to @Cynic. This is no hate on American women but as I build myself up I just don't have time for games especially after my ex. I don't wanna be cuffed but rather stay single for the remainder of my 20s and explore the world.

I know nikkas on the Coli try and look down on nikkas who meet foreign women overseas but until you experienced it you wont know/keep looking down.:wow: Like I said I have no vendetta against American women and still smash American women(I know the Coli tries to say if you fw foreign then you cant get p*ssy in the states) but I dont have time for the games especially how my whatsapp is looking.:whoo: I'm def tryna see what South Africa is about next year. Already got a good connect out there who said he'll show my ADOS ass around. If you are young, single and not tryna get cuffed then get your passport. Same that lovy dovy relationship shyt for your 30s.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I know I will never find an answer here, but in the early 80's I use to hear middle-aged men use the term, "chasing that ghost". I believe most of them were married. Anyway, I would hear them use this term on Friday evenings coming out the liquor store, after getting off work and cashing their checks, after getting paid. I was just getting out there during this time, and I never asked what it meant. I figured it meant either one of three things. 1) Chasing hoes for the weekend, knowing the happiness wasn't real, some what like a ghost. 2) Chasing hoes, and the punishment that comes with it, that could eventually take their life and make them themselves a ghost, or 3) Knowing drinking that liquor would give them cirrhosis one day if they didn't stop, thus turning them into a ghost. I took it to mean all three, which it probably did. I just know whatever it meant, they knew it wasn't something you really didn't want to be doing every weekend. I know this was off topic, but that question came to my mind, while on this subject. Maybe they were saying it for us youngbloods, as they would call us, to give us a indirect warning.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Welcome back :salute:

I was wondering why u got banned

But Yea it's nice to see men finally realizing what I been sayin for a decade now

The internet has overall been great for socializing but it has destroyed the dating game for the most part

Women get hella attention and are still miserable and single

@KENNY DA COOKER back? :blessed: