" Men don't chase enough anymore"

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Any man who is serious about his time and agency stop giving a fukk about these hoes long time ago. They bring nothing to the table and there are much better options esle where.

But here lies the paradox with these reptiles, the less you try... the more access you get.. Hoes will complain endlessly about how men dont chase any more but guess what?? I don't chase women at all especially not American women and my dikk stay getting sucked my these bobblehead hoes that you nikkas call kweens.

The less you chase huh:ohhh: I mean I'm not the thirsty chasing type anyway, but this is news

Now all I gotta do is find where they all congregating

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I approach all the time, but I dont chase.

I get the #, set up a date & if excuses come....I stop all effort.

The ball is in her court at that point.

No point in chasing when the girls that really want u will return the favor....find those ones.

Go where ur wanted.

Bingo

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
And it's going to get worse for birds like her. :whew:

Already has my brother :troll:

It's a HOEPACALYPSE outchea :manny:

And my old head azz is loving it :blessed:

as men we have wayyy too many options

And brothers are already seeing an early preview of this Economic Recession

If a bytch aint got a bag

They ain't fukking with her

These young N1ggas looking for security too they ain't stressing over Puzzy like the older cats (OGs)

I been fukking a sexy 25 year old PCA (personal care assistant) who is struggling

Couldn't find a job in her socialogy field

So these 40 something year old balls she stay juggling
:ahh:

Last edited:

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Both should show equal effort and it’ll be that way if it’s attraction there.

They should, sure. Unfortunately, too many have been conditioned into particular roles, ones that would influence women to be passive and to be "won over" and a man in a constant position of chasing. Hence the tweet in OP.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Already has my brother :troll:

It's a HOEPACALYPSE outchea :manny:

And my old head azz is loving it :blessed:

as men have wayyy too many options

And brothers are already seeing an early preview of this Economic Recession

If a bytch aint got a bag

They ain't fukking with her

These young N1ggas looking for security too they ain't stressing over Puzzy like the older cats (OGs)

I been fukking a sexy 25 year old PCA (personal care assistant) who is struggling

Couldn't find a job in her socialogy field

So these 40 something year old balls she stay juggling
:ahh:

He's back.:mjgrin:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know you can pursue women without being creepy, without harassing, without sexually assaulting, etc. These are mutually exclusive things. Brehs getting daps for dunking on women rn but meh. Step your game up and stop being weird.
Creepy and weird are subjective just like attractive and endearing is.

Persistence can start as annoyance and end as harassment, but it doesn't require doing intentionally annoying or harassing things, merely one party not wanting the attention. Thing is, not everyone says they dont want attention to you until they reach a breaking point, but you might have a picture or video secretely taken of you with a caption “creepy” posted on the internet.

No two women are the same, and it doesnt take grabbing a skirt or making an obscene gesture to be considered a creep. There is a small chance of some woman wigging out and making you out to be a predator, but few guys realize they are in the company of that kind if woman until after it happens. Best practices have become to shoot your shot once and in very ideal situations, cause what might have been considered a one-off experience mig hit be retold to her girls, who have experienced some real sexual harassment, who will say “this is how it starts”. Suddenly she sees you not as some guy but a predator and your only crime was testing her aloofness different ways to see what would open her up to you.

im hard on creep mothafukkas, but what you said is the same shyt women say, knowing full well dvery woman can interpret the same approach in vastly different ways, and we ha a culture that encourages outing men as quickly as possible. Dont be that guy out here telling dudes “just dont be creepy”. If you are black and a man, some woman has considered you creepy at some point just because she didnt like the setting you spoke to her in.