" Men don't chase enough anymore"

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
Naw that anit it trust ...define"HIGH QUALITY". Women have an internal view of themselves that's usually higher than the reality even the quote unquote high quality women .
High quality woman - in summary not a bird. She isn't expecting to be taken care of, but she isn't trying to command the household around either. She wants to build with a partner who values loyalty and ambition. Open communicator and not into playing mind games and lies. What she wants from a partner she's bringing in some way or has some trait to complement them. Takes care of herself physically and mentally. Etc.

Most women that are complaining about men are immediately DQ'd from being high quality. High quality women are so rare that if you're struggling to attract men, then clearly you're mistaken. Men of all types will be coming after you, high quality included.

A lot of people have a case of Dunning-Kruger no doubt. However, most high quality women know exactly what they bring to the table and know there's always room for improvement instead of being on some "If you can't accept me at my worse, you can't have my at my best" bull. A high quality women isn't going to tell you, "I'm perfect." Nah, she'll tell you here's why you two can build a good, successful life together.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The men she's referring to:
RfEH4oCp.jpeg

black-guy-boy-guy-hat-man-sexy-Favim.com-53592.jpg

tumblr_n6xf3oIRUr1qfkrtro1_400.jpg

:dame:
:umad:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Lies :mjlol: plenty of men chase and simp on the low.
Word some of the biggest tricks are dudes with money, because they have no game.

The shyt I've seen :wow:

And women still don't respect them.

I'd love to spoil a chick myself, but not at the expense of her viewing my ass as a trick, so a rock a tight line, making sure not to do too much. :hubie:

Last edited:
Daps
She should speak for herself

I mean you know how it is sometimes you gotta get Dem tweets off :lolbron:. The people in the comment section was in they bag :mjlol:.

I once told a girl one of course men have stoped approaching ...you can do bad ALL by yourself remember

Most of the people on the job hit the : :mjlol::lolbron:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, so we can be called creepy for saying “hi”, or take you out to dinner to give you the fuel to throw the box at a guy who doesn't do half as much for you.

To quote the BlackEyed peas, meet me halfway. Women arent sitting at home waiting to be rescued from poverty if they are not married to a guy with a homestead. You make him chase, but the internet has made it easier than ever to find women that won’t. Get your value up and change your approach, Ms independent in 2019.