" Men don't chase enough anymore"

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
Low quality men don't. Only low quality women say this frfr. All high quality women I know, myself included, are not in short supply of pursuers. All the quality men aren't chasing after low quality women and low quality men know low quality women will give them play with no effort put in, so yeah, she's probably right to feel this way :lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
in this day and age with chicks screencapping, taking photos, uploading this lame nikka tried to holla at me, sexual harassment. Chasing a woman can easily get you on the screen as "he doesn't leave me alone", he's harassing me.

Plus who is putting effort into talking a chick who doesn't put any effort back? Talk to these chicks and you get one word answers or a text 2-3 days later and ish eff that

Daps
Any man who is serious about his time and agency stop giving a fukk about these hoes long time ago. They bring nothing to the table and there are much better options esle where.

But here lies the paradox with these reptiles, the less you try... the more access you get.. Hoes will complain endlessly about how men dont chase any more but guess what?? I don't chase women at all especially not American women and my dikk stay getting sucked my these bobblehead hoes that you nikkas call kweens.

Thread/

Daps
Low quality men don't. Only low quality women say this frfr. All high quality women I know, myself included, are not in short supply of pursuers. All the quality men aren't chasing after low quality women and low quality men know low quality women will give them play with no effort put in, so yeah, she's probably right to feel this way :lolbron:

Naw that anit it trust ...define"HIGH QUALITY". Women have an internal view of themselves that's usually higher than the reality even the quote unquote high quality women .

Daps
in this day and age with chicks screencapping, taking photos, uploading this lame nikka tried to holla at me, sexual harassment. Chasing a woman can easily get you on the screen as "he doesn't leave me alone", he's harassing me.

Plus who is putting effort into talking a chick who doesn't put any effort back? Talk to these chicks and you get one word answers or a text 2-3 days later and ish eff that

Good to see you still at it :salute:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

That's why men need to focus on leveling up and have these bytches choose you. Social media fukked the game up.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Co-sign

your career could be ended easily nowadays. Thats why im #importgang s/o @Cynic @Hennessypapi and only fukk with women within my intermediate circle :hubie:

Rhyse

Pro
Daps

Exactly. My DM’s stay popping with guys just saying hello or striking up conversations and my exes. Lol If they are engaging and there is chemistry they ask for my number. If not the communication stops. And I have no problem with that. Hell I have so many married and relationship dudes trying to stay friendly I’m wondering what the hell is going on in their life. I just keep it PG and keep it moving. People need to understand desperation rarely yields results. If it’s meant to flow it will be organic on both ends. You don’t have to run anybody down on either side.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It helps to leave women little voicemails like "I seen that IG post from the club, guess you weren't tired after all..." and "who is more important, your son or me?"

Who could forget that timeless classic "don't come around me after you been hanging around such and such. I know what y'all be up to :usure:"

Don't forger to post cryptic social media updates like "we make time for those who are truly important to us #priorities #nobodysfool #ugottherightonetoday"

Let em know your worth brehs :wow: