Melle Mel's Response To Eminem Dropping Tomorrow

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Em always phrased this dude, Even shouted him on the Rock and Roll speech and yet Mel still dissed him but the coli is okay with this clown shyt because it's Em. Let it had been him doing this shyt to Nas or Jay and the energy be way different
Method Man spoke on Mels disrespect. He said Mel even ignored him once.

He also called Jay-Z a clown and a white business man. I don’t care for Jay-Z but why shouldn’t he make business moves that put him a position to provide for his family?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Em always phrased this dude, Even shouted him on the Rock and Roll speech and yet Mel still dissed him but the coli is okay with this clown shyt because it's Em. Let it had been him doing this shyt to Nas or Jay and the energy be way different and nikkas would be shytting all over Mel
True. I think we all waiting for Nas to tell Shan to fix his teeth

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Em always phrased this dude, Even shouted him on the Rock and Roll speech and yet Mel still dissed him but the coli is okay with this clown shyt because it's Em. Let it had been him doing this shyt to Nas or Jay and the energy be way different and nikkas would be shytting all over Mel

Mel has been shyt on Jay for a while now lol. he compared 2pac to Hitler :laugh:

Funny thing is he'll talk shyt about Jay and then be jeffin with him at award shows, he been threatening to do it to these meatballs for decades, now he actually dissed someone that will diss him back. This is what he wanted, let him cook.

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Just came in the thread :dame:

to say Rahhhhhhhhhhhh

There hasn't been a rapper Mel didn't diss. Even Busta whom he praises at time as the G.O.A.T of course after him. Thats just whom he is why are we surprised. I still play the message and White lines on the regular on my morning drives.

Last edited:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mel has been shyt on Jay for a while now lol. he compared 2pac to Hitler :laugh:

Funny thing is he'll talk shyt about Jay and then be jeffin with him at award shows, he's just a hater and been threatening to do it to these meatballs for decades, now he actually dissed someone that will diss him back. This is what he wanted, let him cook.
Absolutely. I just hope it’s not a case of biting off more than he can chew.

I wonder how many of his peers will side with him.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
HIP HOP STARTED HERE
M AND M AIN'T NOTHING BUT A QUEER
HE CAN KISS MAHHH DAIRY AIRE
EVERYBODAYY RAISE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIRRRR
AND IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT SLIM SAY OHHH YEAHHH
YOU'RE WHITE AND LOOK LIKE BUM
I'M CHISELED AND MAKE THE LADIES COME
YOU ON DRUGS AND I DON'T TAKE NONE
EVERYBODY GET ON THE FLOOR
HIP HOP AIN'T TAKING NO MOREEE
THIS HONKY BETTA STEP OFF
BEFORE I HAVE THE BRUSH OFF
AND FLEX
OOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT A 12 AND TO THE 3 TO THE 4
EVERYBODY NOW :krs:

Flabby Coli Brehs:
nerdy-old-man-dancing-awkward-1pqkgvva29suhvng.gif
"whew real hip hop byke" :wow:
RRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHH

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Absolutely. I just hope it’s not a case of biting off more than he can chew.

I wonder how many of his peers will side with him.

I don't think it has to be that serious, this ain't really "beef", this is a battle, this is Hip Hop.

Mel's intention, even if it comes behind 'hatin' is to inspire a resurgence of concious rap and artistic competition, not rap beef. If done correctly, this battle could do exactly that.

Em is the one that needs to understand the moment beyond just being defensive for the sake of it.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it has to be that serious, this ain't really "beef", this is a battle, this is Hip Hop.

Mel's intention, even if it comes behind 'hatin' is to inspire a resurgence of concious rap and artistic competition, not rap beef. If done correctly, this battle could do exactly that.

Em is the one that needs to understand the moment beyond just being defensive for the sake of it.
That’s the background he comes from. When someone attacks, as Mel has done for years, he empties the entire clip. However, he did go easy on Mel.

I respectfully disagree with your reasoning for Mel dissing Eminem. He has been doing this for years as you mentioned, and constantly disregards the talent of anyone who came after him. (See the clip I posted where Method Man said he walked past him) In my opinion this is more for selfish reasons than to cause a resurgence of any kind. Over the years he has been left out of conversations (example the recent top 50 rappers list) and wants attention. He got the right one this time.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
It worked for Da Baby and he's going on his 3rd year :ehh:
Not really. DaBaby been flopping for the last year and a half.
Let it had been him doing this shyt to Nas or Jay and the energy be way different and nikkas would be shytting all over Mel
Let's not exaggerate. This board loves when ANYONE shyts on Jay and you should know that.

That said this beef is ridiculous in almost every way :mjlol:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That’s the background he comes from. When someone attacks, as Mel has done for years, he empties the entire clip. However, he did go easy on Mel.

Yeah I get that, but this moment is, or at least could be bigger than a petty clap back. This is a chance to highlight one of the greatests aspects of the culture that helped keep real 'beef' on simmer in the neighborhoods. Healthy competition within the arts instead of gang fights and nonsense.

I respectfully disagree with your reasoning for Mel dissing Eminem. He has been doing this for years as you mentioned, and constantly disregards the talent of anyone who came after him. (See the clip I posted where Method Man said he walked past him) In my opinion this is more for selfish reasons than to cause a resurgence of any kind. Over the years he has been left out of conversations (example the recent top 50 rappers list) and wants attention. He got the right one this time.

That's what background Mel comes from, he is the forefather of concious rap. And in his interviews and podcasts, highlighting those aspects of the culture in leiu of the more negative shyt is the central theme. Him being a hater is evident but two things can be true at once.

It's why he listed off the top 5-10 rappers and said "How great are they, they're just some nikkas talking shyt". Meaning, all the money made, all the posturing and accolades are kind of pointless if the culture and commmunity are in shambles. Hip Hop has the power to do and be more than what it is.