Melle Mel's Response To Eminem Dropping Tomorrow

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Why are rappers so embarrassing? :mjlol:

Old men acting like children. Nobody wants to hear Mel and Em battle. shyt is 20 years too old.

Rappers acting pity like washed up old wrestlers. "I should have won the title back in 88, not him" lookin ass muhfukkas.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
How you got 1 flow after 40 years

too-hort.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I respect your opinion, but again, I don’t believe that Mel is doing this for the reasons you mentioned. I also don’t think that any kind of beef with Mel will change the direct of the culture. He wants to be acknowledged, and he wants money. Simple.

Please correct me if I’m wrong but I’m yet to see any effort by Mel to change the culture.

Again, two things can be true at once:

- Mel's ultimate goal is bringing "the message" back to Hip Hop, that's what he was on from jump, that's what he's on now.
- He wants money and acknowledgement for himself and other poineers in the culture, for them to have input.

I think every time he has talked shyt any rapper over the years was him trying to bait them into a battle for clout, that's can be a good thing if you direct the attention you garner toward something positive which I believe he'll do if people pay attention to this.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, two things can be true at once:

- Mel's ultimate goal is "the message" back to Hip Hop, that's what he was on from jump, that's what he's on now.
- He wants money and acknowledgement for himself and other poineers in the culture.

I think every time he has talked shyt any rapper over the years was him trying to bait them into a battle for clout, that's can be a good thing if you direct the attention you garner toward something positive.
Positive like what?

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
Em always phrased this dude, Even shouted him on the Rock and Roll speech and yet Mel still dissed him but the coli is okay with this clown shyt because it's Em. Let it had been him doing this shyt to Nas or Jay and the energy be way different and nikkas would be shytting all over Mel
this.

just look at how they did MC Shan.