SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Eminem is in a no-win situation.

Not really.

If it ain't Eminem stans crying about how people are going to look at hin for xyz, it's people low key shytting on Mel, not respecting his competitive spirit and acting like he needs protection or be handled with kid gloves.

If Eminem is smart he'll hop on check yo self or some other variation of The Message and have some fun with it. The people who are going to dikk ride him no matter what will do just that. The people who are going to hate hm no matter what will do that.

The people who understand that this is Hip Hop will respect the participants for going for theirs.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
he is, but he should let it go. Melle is still an OG

An OG that has been shytting on and trying to bait a good portion of the rappers on that 50 greatest list for a battle, okay so he got one to acknowledge him.

I feel like it's actually disrespectful to make it seem like he can't hold his own after laying down a challenge to show and prove. I thought his record was fun and funny and dope in the style he was known for yet all these nikkas that supposedly love him and the culture sound sad.

Mel did his thing! Saying he's too old to do his thing is way more dismissive than anything Em said.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sort of feel bad for Mel. He didn’t think this all the way through. He’s getting lit up everywhere, and none of his peers are standing in solidarity with him.

He’s performing at the Hip hop anniversary concert tomorrow. I hope it goes well…

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Eminem is in a no-win situation.
Most rappers don't fukk with Mel because he's been a hater since day one. He hated on Public Enemy in the 80s, Tribe in the early 90s, Nas/Biggie/Pac in the 90s, etc. He's said very weird shyt about Jay only to hug Jay and fan out when he saw him at the Grammys earlier this year. He clearly has a problem with the fact that he's been left behind. Some rappers brush it off and still respect him but end of the day you get what you give. Em will be fine.