Melle Mel's Response To Eminem Dropping Tomorrow

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Em should let this one go. Mel is a pioneer. He says and does some crazy shyt sometimes but he's one of the fathers of this. I wouldn't say anything just off the strength of that alone.

Im on board with this...

But the pioneers need to stfu sometimes. But nyggas on here make shyt about race. Melle took that Macklemore check tho.. no backlash about that shyt. Macklemore is pure trash

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Em shoulda just ignored him.

Some disses ain't worth it.

And whether cats like it or not, you cannot side with Em in this situation especially being black :mjpls:

Not really.

If anything, Em actually taking a jab back is the most respectful thing he could have done. Everyone else he shyts on does ignore him and he clearly doesn't want to be ignored. He wants the poineer class of Hip Hop to have some visibility, he said he'd battle ANYBODY on that 'top 50 greatest rappers list' many of which he has shyt on throughout the decades up til now.

In the spirit of MC'ing, Em is the only one to actually say okay, we can compete. As long as it's kept in that context, this is a good thing and I bet Mel is happy for the oportunity. Not to mention nikkas clown but he is still a capable MC.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Em should let this one go. Mel is a pioneer. He says and does some crazy shyt sometimes but he's one of the fathers of this. I wouldn't say anything just off the strength of that alone.

No he shouldn't.

Everybody Mel hates on ignores him. Melle Mel has content he wants eyes on, this is good for HIM, this is good for Hip Hop overall IMO because gives him a bigger platform, which is what he's BEEN begging for. Same dude that gave him love in his HOF speech is the same one who took him up on his challenge.

Last edited: