Megan thee Stallion accused of buying 30 Million streams

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How do you buy streams?

there's companies artists use to inflate their visibility :pachaha: like on fiverr there's people who review your product for a modest fee... they do exist...
There's plenty of artist who come out of nowhere with breaking record sales but they secretly buying their own music to boost visibility.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
How do you buy streams?

All speculation but I'm guessing software was used to program a ton of IPs to play the albums on a loop for days on end. Not sure if they can change play speed to speed up the rate of completion.

It's probably similar to a sneaker bot but reworked for music. Labels could have some engineer on payroll or pay them under the table

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All speculation but I'm guessing software was used to program a ton of IPs to play the albums on a loop for days on end. Not sure if they can change play speed to speed up the rate of completion.

It's probably similar to a sneaker bot but reworked for music. Labels could have some engineer on payroll or pay them under the table
Ah gotcha

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Show or tour? Like I said. Chicks bump her old shyt. But every new song outside of the Nicki diss flopped to hell. Even her shyt with Cardi.

The tour she's on right now. You're right that outside of Hiss her songs have largely flopped but clearly it hasn't stopped her from building a fanbase. Nobody is selling out arenas without a bunch of fans who bump their shyt. BTW I was 100% wrong about her: I thought her flopping (songs, albums, etc) were clear signs that her tour would fail but it hasn't. Somehow, some way...the media campaign worked and she succeeded in ways that chicks with actual hits (SexyRed, Ice Spice, etc) aren't succeeding. Maybe chicks just dig her story, who knows.