Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So now y'all wanna act like the coli ain't full of weirdos and incels that always complaining about not getting any p*ssy and being socially aloof?? :gucci:

The average coli breh can't get a chick like Meg so my post was very accurate... Wtf is up with y'all today ??? :mjtf:
and what the fuk does that have to do a Black Man??
:usure:...:mjpls:
Most black men that I know are not weird or incels and don't complain about what they can't get because they are out here doing it or figuring out ways to make it happen.
No there are SOME coli dudes who are full of projection and self-loathing, like you just did. But they're not an accurate representation of black men in our community or society. If you can't differentiate between the two and rather compare, that's on you. Evaluating is not the same as complaining. Know the difference.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Off all the eligible black men that come within her visuals on the daily - this white boy is what she chooses to display. And clearly gave no fux about it too. Demonic. IR swirlers and daters have deep rooted mental issues - male and female. This is such a kick in the face considering most of her compliments and attention comes from black men.
I’m glad I’ve never followed this bytch nor be in the thot’s threads. I also think @Subkr4zy is right, this is a feminist creation. And look how White boys from the last tweet is in competition against black men. Listing all the wenches with crackers. nikkas hate to see it but most crackers who date bw are insecure about black men and wenches hate black men or have a negative connotation against black men. Wm/bw are joined for the hatred of black men. And if @Subkr4zy is right, this bytch hates black men. All black men should cancel this bytch but they won’t.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
and what the fuk does that have to do a Black Man??
:usure:...:mjpls:
Most black men that I know are not weird or incels and don't complain about what they can't get because they are out here doing it or figuring out ways to make it happen.
No there are SOME coli dudes who are full of projecion and self-loathing, like you just did. But they're not an accurate representation of black men in our community or society. If you can't differentiate between the two and rather compare, that's on you. Know the difference.

Was I talking about the entire black community ?? :gucci:

I clearly said majority of this site. YOU of ALL people should know that. Smh.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Whoever didn’t see this coming must be blind as hell lol. She has nothing but smoke for BM, but when she’s around/interviewed by a WM it’s all giggles and feminity. She’s a social media/Black feminist creation, this should not be a surprise to anyone.
nikkas be thinking with their dikks and not their heads. I’ve told them long ago to vet these thots before putting them on a pedestal. She should’ve never blew up if she had animosity towards black men, her main base. Black men like Denzel, Michael B Jordan, and Will Smith turn down white women love interest/sex scenes or in MBJ case hide his gf from his bw fan base because they are afraid of reprisal. Meanwhile black actresss are free to request white male love interests and get no backlash. Obviously black females get put on and complimented by black men don’t give a fukk about you nikkas, word to Bria Myles and now this bytch. They are more embolden because they know u nikkas ain’t going to cancel them. They act more heartbroken then enraged. Black dudes are soft af when putting these hoes on a pedestal and not vetting them.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m glad I’ve never followed this bytch nor be in thot’s threads. I also think @Subkr4zy is right, this is a feminist creation. And look how White boys from the last tweet is in competition against black men. Listing all the wenches with crackers. nikkas hate to see it but most crackers who date bw are insecure about black men and wenches hate black men or have a negative connotation against black men. Wm/bw are joined for the hatred of black men. And if @Subkr4zy is
Right, this bytch hates black men. All black men should cancel this bytch but they won’t.
Definitely - she's backed by feminism and the same applies to Lizzo, Amanda whatsherface, Issa Rae.. all of them. Anyone who is an "influencer" on negative racial discord is backed.

Been noticed the pattern - most if not all white boys have an insecurity/inferiority complex about black men, most if not all white women have an insecurity complex about black women. Both white woman and white men will demean and critique our race whether blatant or indirectly - those IR daters have no problem joining in with the insults and derogatory comments against their own race because it helps them to project their bitterness, self-hate and loathing of themselves, as black men/black women. That's why you will see white men constantly attacking black men and white women will participate with the gender war negativity to voice their animosity about black women. Then the black men who do speak up are called "incel, dateless, or non-dateable" and black women are called "pick mes, shamers" for speaking out on the reality. Nothing but a cac clusterfuk.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
So you agree with what Meg is doing?
:jbhmm:

I don’t agree or disagree. I’m neutral which means I an objective enough to say that I don’t see the same energy shown at brehs who occasionally fukk WW culture vultures, where threads have handful of brehs who support it and excuse it because the WW has a phat ass or looks like she can really suck dikk, on some “stop dikk watching”. I’m saying the same can be said for Meg’s situation, stop worrying about who she fukks. She’s not bashed bm at all, and we know she dates bm, let her date him in peace.

y’all can’t be on that no dikk watching when it comes to the many brehs that fukk, marry, and procreate with nonbw, only to suddenly have shyt to say when some bw do the same. If Wm are problematic so are ww.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Whoever didn’t see this coming must be blind as hell lol. She has nothing but smoke for BM, but when she’s around/interviewed by a WM it’s all giggles and feminity. She’s a social media/Black feminist creation, this should not be a surprise to anyone.

Is this true?

I don't really keep up with Megan, but I had no idea she came off that way. Any particular situations stand out?

Status
Not open for further replies.