Meg the stallion dating a CAC(G eazy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
That’s what I’m saying. nikkas who just want to smash could give a fukk about who she’s really dating. They know damn well women care more about that shyt then we do. Most of time we are calling out the hypocrisy.

Facts. Like the whole cardi b thing when she talked about drugging men up and having them raped . nikkas ain't really care we just was pointing out the bullshyt hypocrisy.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Facts. Like the whole cardi b thing when she talked about drugging men up and having them raped . nikkas ain't really care we just was pointing out the bullshyt hypocrisy.
And like always they don’t give a fukk about dudes being drugged. They just kept on shaking their ass and rapping along.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Off all the eligible black men that come within her visuals on the daily - this white boy is what she chooses to display. And clearly gave no fux about it too. Demonic. IR swirlers and daters have deep rooted mental issues - male and female. This is such a kick in the face considering most of her compliments and attention comes from black men.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
i hope he knows it's very expensive to date her.:mjpls:
you must have forgot... only the AA brehs have to jump through financial hoops and meet high aesthetic standards along with a street nkka alter ego accompanied by validation from other females...all the cac gotta do is continue being a cac...

Status
Not open for further replies.